Getting permantly high heeled feet

thehighheelsgirl

So I'm new on here, hi everyone. I have a question for everyone else here who is older. My boyfriend has a huge heel fetish and I've been with him about 2 years and he has gotten me into wearing stilettos 24/7. Now he wants to get married, and he wants me to train my feet so I have permanent high heel feet. Is anyone on here stuck in heels like this? Just wondering if anyone else has or knows anything about it Thanx Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

There have been a couple of members that were 24/7 heel wearers. One, Susan (the original), has only worn extreme stiletto heels for at least 25 or 30 years (now). Her feet, as she described them, were permanently frozen in the high heel position. She had to walk on her toes whenever she walked without wearing shoes. And then, she was only able to walk very short distances. The biggest difference between you and her, as nearly as I can tell, is that wearing nothing but high heels was her choice -- not her husbands, like yours will be. That makes a big difference. The motivation is key and because it requires complete dedicaton, the desire has to come from within you and not in response to someone elses incitement. If your boyfriend has such a big high heel fetish, get him a pair and let him wear them himself....that way he can share his passion with your support....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, hhgirl,

The Yahoo group below has some info. It is for girls only.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stuckinhighheelssupportgroup

Best of luck with your heely exploits and your b/f. If you have time, I (and I guess some others here too) would be interested in what's going on in your head, your mindset maybe, if you are seriously considering permanent changes to your body to please your b/f.

Xa

Hey everyone, I posted this under the "fetish" forum too since I wasnt sure where it really belonged. Anyway, I LOVE wearing stilettos...I used to look at girls who wore em and just think "wow those look great but how do you walk in em" and then my bf got me into wearing them...higher and higher. So now I'm up to only wearing 5" and 6" heels. My bf thinks it would be the sexiest thing for me to be stuck in heels where I couldnt walk without heels on, and not gonna lie, that is sexy but it just worries me what happens when I'm old. I dont wear sneakers now anyway, but I donno if I wanna wear 6" heels when I'm 50 years old. So, am I crazy for considering this? Jen

Yes, I do walk in these