How to interest my girlfriend

Thighmax

Hi, I am new here. I told my girlfriend about me wearing high heeled boots and she has seen me wearing them. She is not really into it and I have been trying to get her to like them. Do any of you have an idea of what I can do to get her into it? I would appreciate your help.

Don't press her. Just be glad she doesn't have a problem with you wearing them. (the time you'll know if she really has a problem is when she disappears from your life.....)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for your help guys. Sometimes I try to push it a little hard and she asks me not to do it. She does accept me wearing them around her. There are some things that I haven't told her, for example that I love wearing thigh highs. will try to take it slow, so that I don't scare her off.

If she accepts it, that is a definate thumbs up. My gf likes the different styles on me. It's not like we are eager and excited when I wear them, but just a subtle "nice look" or whatever lets each other knows that you like the other person's style.

Thighmax:-) Welcome to the Forum. Just give your GF some time and space so she can get her head around the subject and by all means...don't push it as she hasn't shut you out completely on this. Take it slow and easy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You can turn this on its head by looking it from her point of view. Say she was interested in something which bored you. What could she do to interest you in her flower arranging classes or whatever. If you just wear them around and don't comment too much yourself, she may grow to like them. who knows?

I am trying to take it slow but sometimes it is hard, specially when I see her wearing boots herself. She is a heel wearer, I have bought boots for both of us. Slowly she is accepting the fact that I like to wear boots. Sometimes I press it a little to hard, I guess time will tell.