Gone Shopping Again!

JeffB

I just ordered a pair of these five inch beauties (Pleaser Seduce 317) from an online store called Beverly Heels:

Posted Image

My rationale? Well, I love black patent, and I don't have any slings in that style, so I latched on to these! Pretty sharp looking, huh? Pictures will follow as soon as I get 'em!

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-) That sure is a great pair of patent slingbacks that you ordered. I'm sure that they will look great on you and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of them. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the compliments! When I first saw those slings, I just HAD to have them! They look so sleek and I know they're go great with a variety of outfits. Funny thing though: I saw a somewhat similar pair on eBay, but I passed them up because they "only" had a four inch heel, and I yearned for something higher as five inchers are slowly starting to become my daily norm. If anyone's interested in seeing what Beverly Heels has to offer, here's the website:

http://www.beverlyheels.com

They look identical to a pair of black patent Ellie slingback pumps I bought last winter. The only problem I have with these shoes is that they fit me more like a 9 than the 10 that they are marked.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The Beverly Heels site is most interesting with quite a large selection, and the prices on their items look to be pretty reasonable. And they have good customer service too. When I wrote to ask if they accept money orders (I don't own credit cards), I got a response the very next day saying they do and included directions on how to make the order. I might well order from them again in the future. :wink:

It sure sounds like they want your business, Jeff, and are making a great "first impression" so that you will deal with them in the future. Sounds like excellent business practices to me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yeah, I'd say so. It's quite refreshing to deal with a business that isn't a slave to insisting only on credit cards for purchases. If Beverly Heels treats me right with my first purchase, I'll deal with them again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words. I do as best I can. I've been of the opinion that the sharpest looking shoes around have the simplest, most minimal styling, and the sleek, uncomplicated lines of the pump, and the slingback is what I've gravitated towards, in fact, it's what I've loved ever since I was a teenager. I want elegant styling for the shoes I wear in public, and you can see in the pictures I've posted that I've achieved that goal. That sling I've just ordered fits the bill for what I like to wear and will be a welcome addition to my ever growing collection of shoes. :wink: