Website, with updates

Danielinheels

• 3 weeks later...

Bravo on your website, Danielle! Very well done indeed as I certainly like what you've done. And you certainly do have a tastefull collection of shoes. I couldn't help but chucckle when you mentioned that your women's shoes outnumber your men's shoes by 11-8. Well, at present, I have 26 pairs of women's shoes (plus five pairs of boots) to only two pairs of men's shoes! Now THAT'S devotion to something you love! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jeff B, you've mentioned that you wear "sneakers" to and from work and then change into your heels after you get to work. Now, are the sneakers you wear in transit men's sneakers or womens? If not women's sneakers, why not get a nice pair -- then, you can say that you wear nothing but women's shoes, like I do......(I haven't worn a pair of men's shoes in 4 or 5 years)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

With a total of four new purchases since the last update, the count stands at 15-8 now, Jeff. Just thought you might wanna know :P I'm running out of space here! (historically, New Orleans homes were not built with closets for property tax purposes, since closets were counted as rooms.) I won't let this lack of room stop me though. I've been working insane hours, my digicam has a scratched lens that I need to fix, and I'm going out of town from the 16th til the 20th, so I haven't been able to model any shoes yet. I should be able to soon though.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde