My Ebay Buying Binge!

JeffB

Since the posts from last few weeks have gone bye-bye, I thought I'd remind everyone that I recently won a dozen pairs of pumps and slings via online auctions, incluidng snakeskin pumps in black and lime green that went over very well with my co-workers at the office. I'll work on posting pics of my latest acquisitions over the next few weeks so everyone here can see what I've won! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hello JeffB,

If i remember correctly you won several pairs of Renetti pumps amongst your winning bids. Can you tell me if you think that their fit is good.

I ask as the description says that they are manufactured with the male foot in mind and should be a generous fit.

I bought my usual size (13US) - Royal Blue Pump See pic below), and although they fit OK they are no where as near as generous fitting as the description suggests. Also I was slightly disappointed in the finish of the shoe, there was a fair bit of creasing on the vamp, the leather appeared to be good quality though. What were your opinions please, I seem to recall that you are 13W and assume you bought the 14's.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the new shoes soon - I will be posting pictures of some of my own purchases of Ebay shortly once they arrive as I have bought some quality American branded shoes recently - J Renee, Moda Pella etc

Cheers,

Barney15c

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Welcome back, Jeff and Barney. :P

Housepainter (the former Rainbow: computer wouldn't let me in otherwise)

Nice to see you too Rainbow and welcome back to all the other forum regs too :P - boy i've missed this place!!

Got to re-upload all my images again as they were lost when the site got hacked, ironic really as i only learned to do that a week or two before the site went down -doh!!!

BTW is your new nickname also your profession too?

Hello JeffB,

If i remember correctly you won several pairs of Renetti pumps amongst your winning bids. Can you tell me if you think that their fit is good.

I ask as the description says that they are manufactured with the male foot in mind and should be a generous fit.

Posted Image

The feet on the model DO look a tad masculine...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I am going to ask the mods for my own thread on the pictures forum - I had one for a week then we got hacked :x

But until then I thought I would post some of the shoes I won on Ebay USA recently - hope you don't mind JeffB :P

It is possible to find nice shoes in larger sizes if you look around a bit - all these are a 13M US.

Posted Image

ROYAL BLUE RENETTI PUMPS WITH 4.5IN HEEL

Posted Image

BLACK FREDERICKS MULES WITH METALLIC 4.5IN HEEL

Posted Image

MULTI BROWN PUMPS FROM J. RENEE WITH 3.75IN HEEL

Posted Image

MULTI PINK PUMPS FROM J. RENEE WITH 3.75 IN HEEL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Greetings, everyone! To answer your question about the Renetti's, barney, I've got the beige pumps and the red and navy slings so far while the black, navy and red patent pumps along with the beige slings are on the way. As for the fit, they were exceptional, generous since I went for the size 14's, and the feel of the Spanish leather was terrific as the shoes seemed to meld themselves to my feet! Absolutely terrific shoes to say the least! I hope to have pics up for every to see soon! By the way, barney, love your pics! :P

Here's some pics (via an online vendor) of some of the pumps I won recently on eBay. These shoes, Pleasers model Seduce 420, with 4 1/2 inch heels are absolutely delightful, real leather and they fit wonderfully!

Posted Image

BLACK

Posted Image

ROYAL BLUE

Posted Image

WHITE

Posted Image

RED

Pretty cool, huh? This, folks, is why I LOVE to wear pumps so much! Those are truly beautiful looking shoes! Crazy as it sounds, but I just can NEVER have enough pumps! And, not to worry, I'll soon post pics of myself in all those shoes, along with all the Renetti shoes I won as well!

Barney15c:-) I loved your shoe pics. What a varied collection indeed, and you wear them well. JeffB:-) You know that I am one of your biggest fans when you show us all pics of yourself in your new shoes. I can't wait to see the pics of you in your new dozen pairs. What a great expansion to your collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, Dawn, then hurry on over to "My Latest Pics" as I've posted pics of me in some of the shoes I've won via eBay! I'm sure you'll enjoy them! :P

Jeff, you've so many pairs of pumps that you'll have to start wearing them exclusively....I mean, every where. Not just at work. --- to get minimal wear out of them. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Jeff, you've so many pairs of pumps that you'll have to start wearing them exclusively....I mean, every where. Not just at work. --- to get minimal wear out of them. :P

Heh! Not a bad idea, bubba! I've got 22 pairs of shoes at present with another six pairs on the way! And there's only so many days in the work week!

:P

To dawn: You won't be disappointed with the pics, despite the amatuer nature of my photography!

:D

And the binge continues! I just placed a bid on the shoes below:

Posted Image

Black patent with red heels! What a fabulous looking combination! I just couldn't resist those cool looking pumps! Of course, I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of this auction, and if I win them, there will be pics of me in them for all to see!

Jeff, you're a treat! :P I enjoy your enjoyment of your pumps, as well as looking at the photos of your latest acquisitions. One observation: there seems to be a profound difference in the seductive appeal of the "look" of a pump with a 4 1/2-inch heel, as contrasted with that of a four-incher. That mere half-inch increase seems to greatly amplify that sexy lazy-ess shape of the shoe. Any thoughts on this? Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Jeff, I believe the black pump with the red trim that you show is the mirror image of the red pump with black trim, that I possibly bought from Sexy Shoes. I posted an image of me wearing them on the thread, New Shoes for Spring. :P Rainbow

One observation: there seems to be a profound difference in the seductive appeal of the "look" of a pump with a 4 1/2-inch heel, as contrasted with that of a four-incher. That mere half-inch increase seems to greatly amplify that sexy lazy-ess shape of the shoe.

Any thoughts on this?

Rainbow

An interesting observation indeed! I agree with you wholeheartedly. The addition of that mere half inch does indeed increase the sauciness of such shoes. I also believe the shape of the heel has a lot to do with that "seductive appeal" you mentioned. A tall, thin spike heel on a pump is incredibly sexy! Not too long ago, the blade heel was the toast of the town in terms of popularity, but the stiletto has firmly and fully returned to prominence while blades have disappeared from the scene. It should also be noted that spike heels are all I wear these days as you can see from my pics. And as I've already mentioned in other posts, the lowest heel I wear these days are four inches, so I'm standing head and shoulders above the crowd----and I think I look sexy too!

Rainbow6562004:-)

Little boys running around playing with whatever they want...like Mom's high heels.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but that's kinda how I got started! Heh!

JeffB:-)

That's exactly how a LOT of us guys got started.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Of that I have no doubt! And to think we're probably only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. How many more men out there worldwide who enjoy wearing women's shoes but are closeted or don't know about boards like this? Hundreds? Thousands? Who can say? This might well be more of a phenomena than even we realize!

Agreed, folks. There are many more out there like us. I only discovered this site when I surfed for places to buy women's shoes I could wear. If I recall correctly, it was hit #630, in a group of several million hits for "women's shoes, large sizes." Rainbow

An update! I successfully won the auction on the pumps below:

Posted Image

Pretty cool pumps, eh? The contrast of black patent with red heels was just too fabulous for me to resist. I've already figured out an outfit to wear with those shoes! Once I get 'em, pictures will follow!

Heh! You've just given me a fabulous bout of inspiration, rainbow! Once I've received all the shoes I've won via eBay, I'll take a pic of my ENTIRE collection for all to see! At present I'm at 24 pairs and counting!

JeffB:-) Rainbow:-) No truer words were spoken than by you two guys. It's really great having friends like you two. And Jeff...I'll be eagerly awaiting the pics of your entire collection. If I count all of my boots and shoes, I won't have 24 pairs. You have bested me there. Congrats on winning the bid on the black patent pair with the red heels. I know that they will look fabulous on your feet. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You wanna know what the funny thing is? Even though I have so many shoes, I'm still in the market for more! If I see something I like in my size, either on eBay or an online vendor, and I can afford 'em, I'll buy 'em, then figure out where to find space in my closet later. I guess it's true what women say: "You can never have enough shoes!" :rofl: