Clothing recomendation to match dark burgendy boots?

Rockpup

Hey guys, not to seem obsessed with the G-series boots by cole haan.. but I found another pair that I find very comfortable, and availiable locally :P

Posted Image

The boots I am looking at are not black, but a dark burgendy, and I'm not really sure if I have anything that would match them.

Had to reach a point in my heel'ing where I am comfortable enough going out in public that I'm trying to be fashion concious :P

If I run into the black one's somewhere I can match em a bit easier. oh well.

Any thoughts?

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Me personally, I would make sure I use a belt of a similar color to the boot. It doesn't have to be the exact color unless you wear your belt somewhere near your feet :P . Can't go wrong mixing it with denim any wash, any stardard color or neutral.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Ok.. I guess they are not burgendy.. cole haan calls them dark brown. Check for yourself. (btw.. they were 60% off of a 33% off price)

Posted Image

The question still stands though.. As compared to my other boots these seem to fall closer to "dress boots".

Thanks for the help everyone :P

Jim

Hmm! Well, they sure look like brown to me. In that case, brown pants or black jeans might work best with those boots which look quite nice by the way.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thank you! These are by far the most comfortable to walk in heels I've owned yet. I actually have wiggle room for my toes, yet they are just a little snug, but not tight on the uper arch of my foot. Need to get either some very thin trouser socks, or nylons for these :P Might just wear them to Sawgrass mills tomorow to shop for matching clothing. Seeya Jim