My favorite sytles for work (pics)- whats yours

kiltsrgr8

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all ,

Some of you know (and share) my love for wood shoes , so of course I had to get these in white....

Posted Image

quote]

I am happily surprised to see the pic of your wooden slides, I love them !

And I'm also impressed by the ones in your avatar. For sure it must be a thrill wearing both pairs outside. Did you get the pair in tan already ?

Great that there are more woodfans like docs41 and me in this forum !

I wished I could wear my heeled Scholls at work............

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

I plan to pick them up tommorro , today I went to burlington and they have already sold out on black slides like the one in my avatar , darn it all! I tried to get tan clogs like the black ones I have above and they were also sold out (my size) , struck out , I am nervous that Target will be sold out , if they are at least I can purchase them online!

thanks for the new pictures a was right you look truelly awsome in those shoes and the white fishnets go great eith them to are you a stockings or tights kind of guy and they look stunning with the ankle straps done up i bet uve had some great times walking about in them have you ever been out down a street in them?

Great job and I am jealous. Living Down South, it would be impossible to wear HEELS in my work, automotive. I do however wear ONLY Fine Feminine Footwear, Bass Mocs and decks, Sperry TopSiders, Anne Klien Flats, Cole Hahn mocs and Christian Dior Mocs. I get to wear HEELS around the house with wife. Do you have that freedom? Please tell us more about your Fine Feminine Fotwear. Love the pics!! HHM

Wheels:-) That's a great pair of shoes you have and so very high with the 7" heels. I got a ruler out to see just how high a 7" heel would be and got a nose bleed just looking at it. That sure is an extremely small tip to be standing on. They look fantastic with the white fishnets more-so over the black hose. I think that's a better contrast. They look great on you. What size are they and can you walk around the house in them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Slides 'n Heels: I really like those white slides. Then again slides/mules are probaly my fav. style.

hi asdf174,

The big picture was included in the message from feb 19 that I quoted from

kiltsrgr8. But it may give the impression that these white slides are mine.

Anyway, the credits are for kiltsrgr8. The white slides in my avatar are mine however.

The heels are not that high, but maybe you like them too.

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself