Should I buy these?

Terry

Dawn & Bubba: Your opinions hit the target perfectly. Like I said, I worried that while those shoes are quite nice, they might be too much for the office. In the long run, I can without them. At least for daytime wear anyway. Heh! Thanks for your opions everybody! I appreciate it! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

One man's "preconceived societal bises" is another man's established fact! Some colors naturally suite women more than they do men. It's just that simple.

Hi bubba,

just that simple? These stupid colour patterns are already beginning at our birth. The boys have to be dressed light blue and the girls pink.

In my opinion colours are a question of taste but never of gender. Pink is neither a female nor a gay colour. Everybody has the right to wear pink. I love to wear pink in combination with light blue, lilac or white.

micha (*always abnormal*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I ordered the pink ones. Pics when they arrive.

I figure if guys can wear pink shirts nowadays, why not pink shoes. We'll see if the general public agrees with me soon enough, I guess.

Outstanding! By all means, let us know what happens when you wear those boots. I'm sure they'll invoke some interesting responses from the public!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes, I am anxious to see pics of you wearing them and hear any reaction you might get when wearing them outside of your apartment.... They kinda grow on you. The more I look at them, the better I like them. :P

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.