Men in heels

HighHeelsLover

Hi, I have been looking for months on the net for some pics of men in heels. I have been unable to find any. Not sure men take photos of themselves in heels. If u have any lets see them. I am not gay just would like to see how other guys look in heels. Anyone else like to see men in heels let me know. Cant post my own sorry. Please help! :)

If you scroll back through the thread "Heel Meets" you can see pictures of some of our members that have met with each other in various cities in the UK, Paris and Brussels over the past couple of years.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello there HighHeelsLover, Did you look in the sections mentioned to see what we look like wearing heels? You will have seem some of the guys wear more discreet heels and some like our own Dr Shoe goes all out! Hopefully you can see the styles of clothes that us guys can wear and enjoy. If you are looking for something a little more saucy then it wont take you long to find dozens if not more of sites with guys in heels and not much else if you surf around for about 5 seconds. let us know what you are after exactly, I am sure some of us here can find the pictures you are after. best of luck, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi,

I have been looking for months on the net for some pics of men in heels. I have been unable to find any. Not sure men take photos of themselves in heels. If u have any lets see them.

I am not gay just would like to see how other guys look in heels. Anyone else like to see men in heels let me know. Cant post my own sorry.

Please help! :o

Hi Heelslover,

there must be something wrong with your method of searching in the net :)

Here another link http://www.joak-heels.com

The owner of this website is a male heels wearer and at least the half of the pictures in his guest gallery are male heels :oops:

cheers

micha (#62)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Thanks for ur advice. The pics Yes i have looked at and they are great. Was kinda hoping any guys who have pics and come into this forum would post some of their pics here. You guys are great. Thanx for your help anymore would be brill. OOoo I sound so girly its great

Thanks for ur advice.

The pics Yes i have looked at and they are great. Was kinda hoping any guys who have pics and come into this forum would post some of their pics here.

You guys are great.

Thanx for your help anymore would be brill.

OOoo I sound so girly its great

I'm pleased to have helped you on your search for pictures of men on heels :)

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!