New Highheel Sighting

texasbumpkin

Hoverfly and myself were at the Burlington Mall, in Burlington Massachussettes and there was a gent walking through the mall in a pair of white stiletto pumps. You would notice them where his pants were covering the heel, but there is that sound that you recognize, so we took a peak. It was a guy in his late 20's to early thirties, about 5'6" (without heels) with blonde hair, that worked at the mall (he had a name tag around his neck) talking on his cell phone as he walked through the mall. Just wanted to share what we had seen.

Texasbumpkin:-) It sounds like Burlington, Mass might be further ahead progressively than some other of our U.S. cities, and a Mall worker wearing heels while on the job. HMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I wonder what reactions, both male and female, his other workers had to that and if there were other Mall workers that joined him in wearing heels while they worked their jobs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hoverfly and myself were at the Burlington Mall, in Burlington Massachussettes and there was a gent walking through the mall in a pair of white stiletto pumps. You would notice them where his pants were covering the heel, but there is that sound that you recognize, so we took a peak. It was a guy in his late 20's to early thirties, about 5'6" (without heels) with blonde hair, that worked at the mall (he had a name tag around his neck) talking on his cell phone as he walked through the mall.

Just wanted to share what we had seen.

Just a minor corection, they were boots, not pumps. :)

I know of one of the hh wearers in that area who is a member of this board and I asked if it was him. It was not him, but he knows two more who are in that area as well who wear heels. So who I wonder who was it?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The burlington mall in Massachusetts must be THE place to go and hang out in heels. I go there regularly to buy heels and ALWAYS dress in heels. The guy you describe is not me. I am not blond and NEVER wear white pumps. I have been going there for years. Maybe I inspired someone to take the step ? Those of you that go there, make sure to stop in the Bakers store. The sales girls are very supportive to a guy in heels. You should go in for a good shoe chat, even if they don't have your size. Sam is my favorite there (She is the store manager). She always gets me at least three pairs to try on. Nine west there can be good, can be bad, depending on the sales person. Same with Aldos. If you want to try on women's pants go to Express. Deal with the sales girls. Very helpful. Some of the guys are jerks.

Loveheel:-)

Good information from you. If I ever get up to Massachusetts, I'll have to put the Burlington Mall in as part of my itinery. Cheers---

Dawn HH

For a mall compared to others that I have been to there are allot of shoe stores in that one mall, I bet the best deals could be found there.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!