what do you think?

quakebo

I love that style of high heel pump. However, I would not wear these particular pumps for the following reasons: 1 - the stiletto heels are too low (I prefer at least 5") 2 - the color red (I prefer black or white) 3 - the pointed toes (I prefer a rounder toe)

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

nice pumps. I like red, too. I've several pairs of red pumps. One pair with 7" heels. :-? the only reason I wouldn't wear them in public is that red color really attracts attention where a black or brown pumps isn't so conspicuous. Wear them out in public if you want to. I don't believe any reaction you get will be bad.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I like those a lot! I don't mind a rounded toe with chunkier heels, but to me a stiletto heel demands a pointed toe. I also quite fancy a pair of red shoes, all but one pair of mine are black. Not that I have anything they'd go with, but hey, neither do my stripper platforms! As for the heels, 4.5" stilettos are my favourite. Most of mine are 4", so 4.5" feel very high but I can still walk in them. Chris

nice pumps. I like red, too. I've several pairs of red pumps. One pair with 7" heels. :-? the only reason I wouldn't wear them in public is that red color really attracts attention where a black or brown pumps isn't so conspicuous. Wear them out in public if you want to. I don't believe any reaction you get will be bad.

Well, I think it all depends on how comfortable you are about being out and about in heels. I've worn red and haven't had any problems than I would in black or brown. And I think 4 1/2 is a good height for day to day wear. A good purchase, quakebo! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!