Monique and her new boots!

Polvorita

Polvorita, In my opinion, it would be nice if you politely removed your posting. On these high heel forums, we only want postings and pics focussing on high heels, not on meat markets with very little high heel showing anywhere. Bad manners! As Xaphod says, "Not pleased!". Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Nice boots Polvarita. Do they belong to Monique and does she wear them a lot apart from on the shoots? Monique does seem rather more interested in displaying her vagina than the the boots in this sequence. I've got an idea for a different shoot. How about "Monique goes shoe shopping." You could have her in a shoe shop, fully clad, trying on different high heel shoes. Later on she chooses a pair and we then see her at the office and later still on a date a restaurant in a stunning pair of stiletto pumps. You have a talent for photography and I think this shoot would work very well. You could do great lighting effects in the restaurant scene, bringing out the best of her face and arms, and of course the shoes. I think a black cocktail dress would be fantastic for the restaurant shoot.

I've had a good idea for your restaurant scene polvorita. You could stage it at your place. It wouldn't need to be done in an actual restaurant. You would need to make it look authentic though by setting the table and getting the right lighting. Probably you will need to work on the backdrops too. Ask Monique if she would like to become a forum member. There will be many great opportunities for her to discuss with the other girls her boots and any new styles coming out etc.

Nice boots Polvarita. Do they belong to Monique and does she wear them a lot apart from on the shoots? Monique does seem rather more interested in displaying her vagina than the the boots in this sequence.

I've got an idea for a different shoot. How about "Monique goes shoe shopping." You could have her in a shoe shop, fully clad, trying on different high heel shoes. Later on she chooses a pair and we then see her at the office and later still on a date a restaurant in a stunning pair of stiletto pumps.

You have a talent for photography and I think this shoot would work very well. You could do great lighting effects in the restaurant scene, bringing out the best of her face and arms, and of course the shoes. I think a black cocktail dress would be fantastic for the restaurant shoot.

I'll take your advice, thx!