What do you guys do after you have your heels on?

flipflop klipklop

My only try at being a moderator, Heelfan is to remind you that, inspite of all of the effort you put into trying to convince everyone on this board that you are, you still haven't -- to my knowledge anyway -- been appointed as one. As far as my post of the 17th is concerned, that's my opinion and not a direct admonishment to those answering a question that, in your mind, hasn't been asked.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well done Chris!

As I said in an above post, I always empathise with guys who start off "indoors only" whilst plucking up courage to step out. As well as your meeting Daz, why not also come to our November Heel-Meet (see "Real Life Meetings")?

Attending these meets within the last year has greatly boosted the confidence of Daz himself!

Our heels aren't all 5" stilettos by any means. Some turn up in low 2" block heels or in flats, but all are equally welcome!

Happy heeling!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

I'd like to go to a heelmeet, but weekends are pretty much out for me, and the upcoming one is in London! To be honest though, on the whole the heels I enjoy wearing the most are the ones least suitable for public exposure. I'd rather wear 4.5" stilettos and have to stay indoors in them, then be able to go out in 2.5" blocks.

I'm planning to just take the plunge and wear my Faith stiletto boots for my walk with Daz. Every pair I own is at least 4", and the whole heel will be visible anyway.

Chris

You'd be surprised how little of a deal it is, even wearing stilettos in public. If that's what you like then go for it, Chris. Even women wearing 4 to 5" stilettto heels will attract attention though. Stares, compliments, some snide comment maybe. You can't expect any less if you re a guy, it goes with that type of shoe. Back to indoors. I will often break in a new pair to see if there are any pressure points. This is especially advisable before doing a lot of walking at work or other outside situation where you can't easily change.

After buying a new pair of boots, or a new pair of heeled shoes, I spend time breaking them in indoors each evening for at least a couple of weeks before I take them outside for street-heeling or using them enfemme. After they are quite comfortable and I see that they will not give me any problems on the street, then I put them into service, not until. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey guys relax and take a deep breath. Heelfan and Bubba, I appreciate both of your views and stands. Heelfan, although I'm sure your intentions are good, it may be coming across on the posts differently. I had to reread your comments a few times, but just gave you the benefit of the doubt on your comments. I didn't post this thread to have closet wearers as you call them to "come out" and not be shy of wearing them in public. Using another analogy, "Hey, if you're gay, don't be ashamed, just come out and hold hands in public." My question was to find out what people do with their heels. Firefox, Wheels and Nate give very good examples. Wheels probably having the best practical use for them. :-? Nate gave us a good example as well, although not as practical as Wheels, but it gave a great insight to his feelings towards them.

Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?

What do I do with my heels? Why, I wear them. :D I wear them out in public when ever I can. My stile are the chunky heels, with the square or rounded toe box for the great out doors.

Posted Image I do have a number of stilettos and fetish shoes but those stay indoors. I have a GF that will wear heels when she can, (Unfortunately she has blown out some cartilage in her knee last spring and will have it operated on soon) she has bought me a pair of 5" high thigh high boots for one of my :bday: and will wear them for her in bed. But not necessarily just for her :-? So there is sexual grafatracaton from heels. :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

What do I do with my heels? Why, I wear them. :D I wear them out in public when ever I can. My stile are the chunky heels, with the square or rounded toe box for the great out doors.

Posted Image I do have a number of stilettos and fetish shoes but those stay indoors. I have a GF that will wear heels when she can, (Unfortunately she has blown out some cartilage in her knee last spring and will have it operated on soon) she has bought me a pair of 5" high thigh high boots for one of my :bday: and will wear them for her in bed. But not necessarily just for her :-? So there is sexual grafatracaton from heels. :wink:

Fantastic! Those suit you very well.

Glad to hear someone has an SO that really has an open mind. My wife is supportive but doesn't buy me stuff. I think part of that is laziness actually. She doesn't shop for herself very well and isn't convinced she looks good in stuff so wears stuff "granola's" would wear. What a treat :-(

Where was the pic taken?

As for what I do when I wear heels - work, work, work. It's all I really ever do. I don't have much of a life :-( Maybe play some pool but aside from that, it's just sit in front of the computer and work.

Now, why I didn't find this group _before_ I visited the UK..... Ah, well, it's an excuse to visit the UK again. But this time more of scotand.

If I have a day alone I start off with my 5 inchers, if dry cut the lawn and general gardening, perhaps even drive into town and do some shopping. Yes, I do do this and why not. I have yet to be challenged on my choice of footwear. When back home I change into 6" heels for general house work, hoovering etc, making beds, cleaning. This can take a couple of hours. Then I go higher still around lunch and slip into 7" heels, again more walking around plus ironing and finally the 71\2" 19cm heels for that finishing touch, once more I stand and walk in them as much as possible. Its hard to straighten the knees but I am getting there. Then if really in the mood its ballet boots/shoes. again walking around as much as I can. When the family return its down to earth in plimsolls (another fetish of mine) before bed when I slip on either my ballets or other high heels to sleep in. Yes, I am married and yes my wife knows of my heel fetish. She actually supports me and allows me to wear my highest when the kids are not around. She herself has a size 3 shoe and heels 41\2" high, not bad. In the morning I am up at 0630 in my heels and make tea before the children rise at 0730. Now that is what its all about, high heel fun.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

The boot I have had for a few years now are Steve Maddens. The picture was taken on the peak of Mt Washington in New Hampshire USA.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Diana High Heels:-) I see that you just joined a couple of days ago, so welcome to the HH PLace Forum. Keep us all posted on your daily forays out and about in your high heels. You sure are busy while home. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I usually put on my plats and then sit at my computer like I am doing now (but I'm not wearing my former "avatars" now) and type away like I am now I don't wear my heels out as they are the footwear eqivalent of a Datsun 120Y/B210 with a 6/71 supercharged and (fuel) injected small block Chevrolet V8 on the original 12" rims (in other words they are Loud, both visually and audibly, have a high CG, and get nowhere fast! later, TXT-1

I have been wearing my 5" stiletto boots to work in the AM. I get in first and get a chance to do some work and walk around the place before others arrive and then change back to casual work shoes. I do wear my platform knee boots out shopping or other casual places as long as my wife isn't along. She isn't fully up to speed with my heeling...Jim

Wheels:-) Hey, thanks for the pics of you in your red sandals. Fantastic. They fit you very well and look superb on your feet. Kerridwyn:-) I have done my domestic chores around here in my heels also. If you are going to be a domestic, you should look good, feel good, and do it with style, (In heels of course). Cheers--- Dawn HH