maybe i'm confused about the purpose of this catagory...

r1g0r

i was under the impression that this portion of the forum was for discussion of other fashion-related topics than heels. in other words: make-up skirts hosiery jewelry etc... it seems that this topic has been used for almost everything BUT fashion topics. i'd think that these would be posted in a topic like "rants" or some such. perhaps i've mis-understood. :D

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Actually, I believe this board was ment to be for all those who have a interest or love of high heels as the main subject. However if you place the desired thread under the right topic we can discuss any thing we want to that does not greatly offend any one. So if you want to discuss any thing else that has nothing to do with high heels on this topic thread, be my guest. If one of the moderators decides if the topic is not in the right place he/she will move it.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The forum does what it says on the tin. You can discuss anything not related to shoe fashion. We did produce a little description underneath the forum heading on the index page which has always beeen there: "Just to prove heels is not all we think about, discuss other items of interest in here. World news, TV shows, the weather or anything else you feel like talking about." I'm hoping that may ease any confusion you might have :D

I'll take friendly issue with you FF, because it doesn't necessarily "Say that on the tin"! It all depends which way the individual member reads it, and upon which word they assume the stress to be placed. I (and apparently rig0r and others) have read it as: "General Non-Shoe FASHION discussions". Hence we have all been looking in vain for the fashion stuff. Other (apparently including you) have regarded it as reading: "General NON shoe-fashion discussions". Hence excluding fashion stuff. If the latter is what was really intended, then I suggest that to avoid ambiguity, the Plain English Campaign would advocate the simple use of a hyphen to clarify the meaning, as I hereby suggest: "General Non Shoe-Fashion Discussions". Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

This is what it says. How can you think it means anything else? Just to prove heels is not all we think about, discuss other items of interest in here. World news, TV shows, the weather or anything else you feel like talking about. Moderators Jeff, Firefox JeffM