New Shoes I'm Interested In: Part Two!

JeffB

Even though this might be jumping the gun, here's a pair of shoes that's piqued my interest:

Posted Image

By "jumping the gun", the office throws a Christmas party at a swanky hotel every year where everyone dresses up and has a good time. I was thinking of getting my hands on these mules and pairing them with a snazzy all-black outfit and wowing the masses. The matching handbag would be optional! :rofl: What do you think?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I don't quite know what look you are going for. IMO those mules and a handbag might be just a little to feminine for any man to wear in public unless they are serious crossdressers. And, at a party given by your office and co-workers, that just might be to much.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Not to worry, Bubba, I was joking about the handbag. There are boundaries even I won't cross. Still, those mules are quite enticing! Perhaps I will buy them! :D

JeffB:-) Those are a very nice set of mules. Go for them and as usual be sure to let us all know the outcome at the office. Any chance of any pics of you in them at your desk, or any of your shoes for that matter? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB:-)

Those are a very nice set of mules. Go for them and as usual be sure to let us all know the outcome at the office. Any chance of any pics of you in them at your desk, or any of your shoes for that matter? Cheers---

Dawn HH

Funny you should mention that. I am working on putting together my pics to show off on one of those free picture hosting sites. I'll be sure to keep everyone appraised of my progress.

I'll be sure to let everyone know. I'm sure some have wondered if my public outings in heels were everything I said them to be, well, I'll soon be able to show everyone here with my pics that I most definitely talk the talk AND walk the walk in my pumps!!! :D

It'll certainly be exciting to display my pictures to the world at large. My goal is to prove to the visitors to this board, especially the newbies that men wearing heels in public, openly and proudly CAN be done!

JeffB:-) I'm with you, openly and proudly. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Just think how many words a group of pictures could say. And there would be no disputing the evidence, eh Jeff. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, folks, the wait is over! I have pics up! Go to the Guys section and you'll see the topic for my posted pics!