Gorgeous Nordstroms Shoes!

JeffB

Swung by the Nordstroms website and gaped in awe at this absolutely drop dead gorgeous shoe:

Posted Image

Made by Stuart Weitzman, this pump, called "Lady" just plain floored me with it's sleek, sexy lines and tall stiletto heel. Sadly, it only goes up to 12 medium, and it costs $198.00! YOW! But if it came in 13 wide, it would take a tremendous amount of willpower to keep me from buying a pair, regardless of the price!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yeah, I thought everyone would like those pumps! I'd kill to have a pair----IN RED----if they came in my size!

Yeah! JeffB. But, would you wear them to work?

Are you kidding? Of course I would! In a New York minute! :D

Jeffb,

Do you work from home?

Nope! I'm very much out in the public, working in an office building in the downtown area of the city where I live, so there's no hiding when I'm out in heels, except when I'm at my desk! :D

if they are as "beautiful as those what JeffB posed someone got ripped off! If you want to spend that kind of money on ONE pair of shoes go ahead, I don't see the point as I am saving money, not then aagin it's YOUR money not mine! later, TXT-1

Such is an irony of being high heeled addict. I pay average of $50 American for athletic shoes (my daily work shoes) and think higher is for fashion status effect. I live most of the year, off the job, out in the yard, beaches, working in my shop, etc. in $20 flip flops, which I think are too expensive but cannot find less expensive. $200 for a good fitting pair of leather knee boots? Not unreasoanble at all! Been there many times, done it, "have the tea shirt."

classic style high heel boots

Hey JeffB! Found these on eBay.

Posted Image

Don't know if they're your size. However, they can be found at:Red Pumps

They might be a little less expensive. :D

Whoa! Those look great! I'll check out the link right away! I'll wear red patent at the office at the drop of a hat! :)