talk about toe cleavage....wow!

gaijin gig

I suppose that would be great to air out the moisture, but you'd almost have to glue the ball of your foot to the sole! I'm more into a lace-up court shoe, but I can't find one that's not a fetish shoe. I'd like a block heel, about 3-1/2 inches, leather, with round toes...

Gene - I take it you're talking about what you like wearing yourself (very, very conservative indeed!), but don't you at least like looking at much more exciting things being worn by the ladies (toe cleavage, stilettos, nice and high, etc. etc. etc.)??? I know I do! Wahay!!! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

WOW!!! Talk about toe cleavage!!! There isn't much support there for your toes or the ball of your foot. I don't know how you could walk in those shoes without your toes popping out of the shoe. In one picture you can even see the toe-nail polish. Certainly not my bag of marbles. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm sorry, but that sort of extreme toe cleavage doesn't look at all attractive to me, nor does it appear to be functional for day to day wear either. More like something one would wear in the bedroom instead of in public. Nope! Not for me!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have something like genebujold was looking for, I think.

Posted Image

I don't know where they are from originally because I got them at a second hand store. But on the inside it says Anne Michelle. (They are all black...the lighting made the laces and the elasitic gore on the sides look blue.) The heel is about three inches high.

It is a long story. Let's just say that I bought 3 pairs:

http://www.geocities.com/talonet01/s0272.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/talonet01/s0280.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/talonet01/s0312.jpg

There are no problems with the fit. On the contrary, they are fun to wear and they could be even more if I did not have problems with the company.

Problems arised mainly with service, the quality and the price.

The first pair I ordered came with with a different model and a lower heel. They convinced me that it was my mistake.

I ordered another pair and I received something different again.

Because I complained, they offered to ship a new pair but, to make the heel higher, they added an additional tip.

I refused to pay and I was mad.

I kept a copy of the correspondance exchanged with them just if somebody would need the detailed story.

Yes Michoe, I see! Thank you for the helpful explanation. Doesn't sound like a very caring service. Shame, because I've always thought that they looked like terrific, sexy shoes. I sympathise! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 1 year later...

a friend of mine who is a shoe designer created this pair of avant garde pumps with extreme toe cleavage for me...black distressed python (it's made to look beaten up) with electrical wire ankle-ties and a 5.5" stiletto heel

Posted Image

those look like theyd be almost impossible, not to mention, quite uncomfortable to wear for any length of time. Sure, if you were sitting down not moving im sure theyd be fine....but I've a rather distinct feeling they would be most troublesome to walk in unless fitted PERFECTLY, constantly coming loose/falling off, etc...

Is there such a thing as too much toe cleavage? I have to admit I am of the opinion that less is more.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

clichy: the left shoe in that lic looks like it is falling apart... I agree with shafted - Less toe clevage is more - those shoes almost look like the Janet Jackson of shoes! :D but if you like that more power to you! later, TXT-1

While toe cleavage can be very sexy it would have to be done in moderation and only in the right situations. I agree with others on this subject, it looks like they'd be lots of fun in the bedroom. I probably would only wear them around the house and for play.

Posted Image

I don't know. Maybe I'm too much of a traditionalist, but those things just don't appeal to me at all. It just looks, well, trashy. I don't think those shoes would even be fun around the house, never mind outside. Thanks, but no thanks.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have never been a fan of toe cleavage. That appears to be extreme toe cleavage, but if that is your thing, go to it. I sure don't know how you would keep those shoes on your feet. It's a mystery to me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!