Great shoes or great looks?

womenshoelover

I'd go with the average girl with the killer heel collection, as heels tend to bring out beauty! unless of course, she had green skin and warts, or cokebottle lensed glasses, or worse still all the above :roll: then I'd go with the beautiful woman :) depends, I'd have to know her personally later, TXT-1

I can't really believe that the guys on this forum are that shallow. Hey, there's more to a woman than high heels!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree with Bubba on this one. My personal preference is if the girl looks nice but has a damn good personality then I'll like her, cute and good looking is nice but some have a habit of over doing everything and looking more like tarts rather than great girls. With or without heels I wouldn't really care, I'd tell her about my thing with high heels and the last girl I had I told and she didn't have a problem with it at all. If my next girlfriend doesn't have a problem then even better (though my old flame and me might be getting back together soon) and she may want to nab my heels for a few hours or even days if she's so inclined, and I might even buy her a pair of heels as well if she wants.

We are what we are, let nothing stand in our way in what we do

With me I don't think it would make that much difference because a woman who wears ugly shoes could probably be "educated" and the plain woman could be encouraged to make the most of her looks!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Remember also, looks are temporary. When you find someone you really care about you will hope to be with them for years after their looks go south.. since your's will too :roll: Ok, that might be a bit harsh, but sh*t happens also.. What if your supermodel girlfriend has an accident and is now scarred on her face? Would you still feel the same about her? I'd hope so. Of course, the question was asked simply, and we are all probably digging too far into it, hehe Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")