How does your wife/SO view your shoe wearing?

Firefox

I am a straight guy in a long term relationship.

Anyway, I wear womans boots in private, I currently have a pair of Italianheels 'Amanda' black leather thigh boots (as in my Avatar). But I have not have the courage to share this with my partner as I feared her responce.

:santa_hat:

Anyway, I wanted to buy my partner a pair of Christian Louboutin knee high boots for x-mas, however she said they were to high and not practical for normal use. She joking suggested that I try wearing heels all day to see how it feels....................

I said I could not imagine it was that bad and if she brought me some heels I would try.

:w00t2:

Cue x-mas morning. To my disbelief she had brought me a pair of high heeled stilettos - OMG! I could not belive it, at first I felt a bit embarressed wearing them in front of her, but I did and I love it.

For the first time I do not have to hide my heel wearing.

The heels are the only x-mas present that has not been put away!

:nervous:

At the moment I have not told her I already have a pair of thigh boots, Im not sure she is ready for that - one day at a time.

Congrats!This could be the opening of a brand new realaitionship. Take it slow.

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

I have been married 31 years now and have two fantastic daughters aged 17 and 19. My wife and I met as 'penpals', I was in the forces stationed abroad. I told her about my passion for heels and rubber early on. Now she is a Yorkshire Lass, very shielded, country stock but her response was well, surprising. She at first was very quiet but kept the ring I had given her. On our wedding day we started our honeymoon (a cruise) and on the first night produced a pair of 4" sandals. Now she is only a size 3, 4 in heels so they looked awesome on her. Yes, she wore them in bed and boy was my back of legs scratched many times. During the following years she experimented with rubber, even got a cat suit buy found it all to clinical hence not enjoyable. She however liked high heels herself and the highest she wore were a pair of 41\2" black pumps, but only around the house. As the years progressed and the children arrived she found that her own personal interest in heels and sex was sadly dropping off. We had many discussions on this, never acrimonious I am pleased to say and eventually after I stated that I also love to wear and have been secretly, very high extreme heels as a outlet for my very high sex drive she said that providing I keep it secret from the girls then she was happy for me to do that, wear what ever I wanted. Now I have a huge collection of very high heels, I do not as a rule wear platforms. I have some street heels, 4 to 41\2" boots, knee and thigh but for wearing around the house/garden when the girls are at work are usually 6" to 7". I take a UK 81\2 shoe so depending on the make the sizes are UK9 or UK10 and the heels as a result are 61\2" to 71\2". She likes me to do the house work in heels, even sets me tasks and of course I love it. I do NOT dress enfemme but do wear rubber catsuits/macs etc. I know my limits with her and will only wear heels out when we are going for a walk in the country and she is content with that, she actually gets a laugh seeing me struggling in 51\2" ankle straps which I ruined just over a distance of 2 miles. The heels wore down to the wood and I had blisters the size of grapefruit on my big toe joint. Taught me a lesson anyway to get shoes that fit properly. I have posted many vids on YouTube under the user name pinkflash for you sceptics and yes, she even films me and on some vids you can hear her talking so I am not talking though wishful thinking. My advice to you all is this, NEVER hide your passion, you must gain her trust, never put pressure on her, if she wants she will accept that you are you and more importantly that what you are wanting to do is harmful to no one and last but not least, LOVE conquers all, be patient and remeber, Rome was not built in a day. Oh yes, i also am allowed to wear my boots out with her providing again on our own and going where we will not meet friends. Our relationship is such that now, if she knows that I have had a very stressful day at the office, or she wants to get around me, then she will often place a pair of my extreme heels in the bed for me to wear that night. I actually have about 30 pairs from pumps to thigh boots, heels from 51\2" to ballet. the best for bed are 7" sandals..

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

• 2 months later...

I agree with Dianna High Heels. Be totally honest no matter what the consequesnces. Be honest and upfront before you start a relationship. In the case of wearing high heels, if someone you have strong feelings for does not accept you in high heels, it is better to end it sooner than especially later.