heels at thrift store

Posted (edited)

anyone every find a decent pair of heels at 2nd hand thrift store or a pair you wanted and found there

if so.which were they and such

found quite a few already.lucky most fit,still on the hunt i been wanting for a few years now but no luck.even looking on some sale sites,always size to small in my case though but the hunt makes me want them more

but ill explain later about a pair i just got today

been seeing these last few weeks in thrift store,there really nice,but little size smaller then normally so been passing them by,other day i was gonna get them but was walking around store and seen a lady pick them up and put in the cart,so was like damn but least she was pretty good looking so went back up today to see if they had anything new and i seen these back on the shelve so so must of put down so at that point i had to get them then and surprising they fit also.

mnmnmn.jpg

Edited by gothic_smurf

Posted (edited)

I haven't been to a thrift store in years, and that's probably because I've never had any luck finding shoes there. I'm not nearly committed enough to making the rounds on a regular basis to find treasure. I prefer to do my shopping on Poshmark or Ebay. The bad part about that is you can't try stuff on, but I still have an 80% success rate that way.

Edited by mlroseplant

I like checking out thrift stores, as I collect movies and TV shows on physical media. If they have heels I usually do a quick skim, but overall it's like 99.99% too small for me. I'm just right of that EU38-41 that the majority of women are in and whose shoes end up in thrift stores.

I have lots of luck there

On 5/17/2024 at 5:24 AM, mlroseplant said:

I haven't been to a thrift store in years, and that's probably because I've never had any luck finding shoes there. I'm not nearly committed enough to making the rounds on a regular basis to find treasure.

I have plenty of luck there.  A good portion of my collection comes from thrift stores.  But you are right, it is a committment.  You have to make the rounds regularly to have success.  I have a few that I frequent locally.  At least once a week.