Cleaning pictures from phone...

Hi all

the memory card of my phone is getting full, and since there were some heel related pictures on it I rather post them here instead of just deleting them.

These are from last fall, a very nice boot from Bronx which sold here for 199 EUR. Unfortunately I couldn't get in the largest size, a EUR 42. Or fortunately, because I would not have worn these in public anyway.

Nevertheless it is great design.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Same boot, but in another store:

Posted Image

What's all the fuss about?

A while after, I noticed a lady on the train wearing those very boots!! Unfortunately she was wearing jeans over them, but little did she know that some other people are aware of what she was hiding from the view :D

Posted Image

I spotted this great looking and feeling pair of Angela Falconis in Tizziana on Freda for the locals. Unfortunately the Angela Falconis are small this year (Well, last year) so no luck for me.

Posted Image

In January, I was in Atlanta and visited a Nine West store. I was quite disappointed: lots of flashy styles but no quality and nothing in my size.

Posted Image

Quality wasn't too impressive either.

Posted Image

And how do you describe this?? The only thing that comes to mind is "boot orgy"...

Also in Atlanta in January, in a Marcus Neumann. Nothing special though, extremely expensive boots (about 200 USD average in sale!!) and a bit aunty styles.

Anyway, you rarely see so many heels together.

Posted Image

Once an engineer, always an engineer so when I had the chance, I had to visit a Fry's store - I have been hearing so many great things about it for so many years. This one is in Seattle (close to the Boeing plant).

The store was a bit disappointing, it was almost a Circuit City, not nearly as geeky as I had hoped for.

The good thing was that I ran into an Asian lady with gorgeous boots shopping for some computer parts. I have never met a woman before who was critical about the current her power supply could deliver, leave alone one with this kind of boots!

Posted Image

In Tel Aviv, a saleswoman in a car HiFi shop knew a lot about boomboxes, but she also had a good style in footwear! Beige-tan pointy-toed blade heels... I was almost tempted to ask where she got them from!

Posted Image

Israel is not a nice place to visit for heeled males by the way, you really have to justify yourself why you are wearing heels at every security check. And there are many.

And today I am in Düsseldorf. I visited the rather famous Buzios shop, but was not impressed:

Posted Image

I was there a few weeks ago and they said that they would get a lot of Size EUR 43 boots in the beginning of April, so I paid them a visit again.

Posted Image

Lots of fetishy stripper style shoes, but the quality was only so-so. And still nothing in big sizes. They only had ONE pair in EUR 44 in leather, a pair of thigh high boots with a 5" heel (which felt like a 6").

Posted Image

The prices aren't too good either, the thigh high boots were 240 EUR and you get a similar pair from the internet for one third of the price.

Posted Image

I agree with Bubba136 there, some great pics, and good informative commentary too. You certainly get around a lot. Thanks for sharing with us all.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly