Jump to content

loverleather

Pleaser Legend 8899 heel tips replacement

Recommended Posts

A friend of mine has an older pair of Pleaser Legend THB that the heel tips need replaced, I told her I could fix them. What size of heel tips do I need to get them repaired properly? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, loverleather said:

A friend of mine has an older pair of Pleaser Legend THB that the heel tips need replaced, I told her I could fix them. What size of heel tips do I need to get them repaired properly? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Google it. Most pleaser use standard pins that you can buy on ebay or amazon. You'll need her boots to get the rubber size. I have tons of tips and replace often. Did a tutorial a little while ago on resizing the pin diameter with a house hold drill, shipping tape and a dremel moto tool with a cut off tip. Biggest issue is pulling theold tip without breaking it. Redrilling tge hole is next to impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not just carry them to a shoe repair shop and have the tips replaced by the cobbler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

Why not just carry them to a shoe repair shop and have the tips replaced by the cobbler?

The local shoe repair shop wants $60 to do it

4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Google it. Most pleaser use standard pins that you can buy on ebay or amazon. You'll need her boots to get the rubber size. I have tons of tips and replace often. Did a tutorial a little while ago on resizing the pin diameter with a house hold drill, shipping tape and a dremel moto tool with a cut off tip. Biggest issue is pulling theold tip without breaking it. Redrilling tge hole is next to impossible.

Thanks I'll look for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, loverleather said:

The local shoe repair shop wants $60 to do it

Thanks I'll look for it 

That price is way out of line.  Should not be more than $5 or $ 6 at the most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.