Pleaser Legend 8899 heel tips replacement

A friend of mine has an older pair of Pleaser Legend THB that the heel tips need replaced, I told her I could fix them. What size of heel tips do I need to get them repaired properly? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

5 hours ago, loverleather said:

A friend of mine has an older pair of Pleaser Legend THB that the heel tips need replaced, I told her I could fix them. What size of heel tips do I need to get them repaired properly? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Google it. Most pleaser use standard pins that you can buy on ebay or amazon. You'll need her boots to get the rubber size. I have tons of tips and replace often. Did a tutorial a little while ago on resizing the pin diameter with a house hold drill, shipping tape and a dremel moto tool with a cut off tip. Biggest issue is pulling theold tip without breaking it. Redrilling tge hole is next to impossible.

Why not just carry them to a shoe repair shop and have the tips replaced by the cobbler?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

39 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

Why not just carry them to a shoe repair shop and have the tips replaced by the cobbler?

The local shoe repair shop wants $60 to do it

4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Google it. Most pleaser use standard pins that you can buy on ebay or amazon. You'll need her boots to get the rubber size. I have tons of tips and replace often. Did a tutorial a little while ago on resizing the pin diameter with a house hold drill, shipping tape and a dremel moto tool with a cut off tip. Biggest issue is pulling theold tip without breaking it. Redrilling tge hole is next to impossible.

Thanks I'll look for it 

18 hours ago, loverleather said:

The local shoe repair shop wants $60 to do it

Thanks I'll look for it 

That price is way out of line.  Should not be more than $5 or $ 6 at the most.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.