New leather boots

Wow, I like the leopard ones! Speaking of patterened boots, I once saw a very nice pair of black suede knee boots with a floral pattern embroidered up the outside of the leg in silver. It was quite subtle, and I really liked them. Can't remember where I saw them though. :D I've recently latched onto rolling up my jeans when I'm wearing knee boots. I tend to wear the traditional straight leg jeans, so they don't really tuck into boots comfortably, and it's a shame to hide them away. Chris

I wouldn't roll up the jeans, but they're kinda neat. I'm not so much into leopard/zebra print stuff but toned down they'd probably be fun.

actually they're rolled up just to take a pic. but i like this way a lot anyway, pity cant be wore this way outdoor.

enough eye-catching hidden under jeans even :D

They go perfect with black short skirt

I like the colour and the style, just not the flowery things. They look way too hap-hazzardly placed - almost like someone put Elmers everywhere and threw stuff at them.

The dragon boots that .... TBG? has are much better for design. They have a certain elegance to them.

If they made these boots without the flowery stuff on them I'd certainly be a lot more interested. That said, if you like them, that's super! :-) It's important to find styles we like.

What does TBG mean?

It was Shafted.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks heelsRus, thanks Dawn HH , yes i found these dragon boots, nice but not exactly my style, as it was said these flowered ones are more for woman and probably that’s the point. Anyway I don’t know where I can buy them and I guess they could cost a fortune.

I’m just curious, I know this is not a proper topic, but I would be pleased with your opinion about my sweet red mules - picture left. I wonder if guys wearing high heel boots are into such shoes either I know these are definitely more for a woman (and CD) then a man, but….

Yep, it was me with the dragon boots. I love those leopard print ones though, kobo. The are really beautiful.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

its pity you dont like them :cry: , i thought there are more red shoes maniacs, and these little flowers so feminine...

I quite like red shoes .... I have a pair of red Aldo knee-highs which I wear with a skirt sometimes. I have a matching Tula shoulder bag to carry all the garbage that I would normally carry in my trouser pockets.

This is about the maximum I go into fem mode which, unfortunately, leaves me in the no-man's-land of neither being a regular guy nor a tranny passing as a woman. BTW .... damn good pun, that :D

Xa ( at Calv's)

PS .... apologies to Kobo when I lost your post as I moved the 'Duckies' to the pictures forum.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Kobo: I like your red mules. I fancy a pair of stiletto mules myself, I just haven't gotten around to getting a pair yet. I like to wear the kind of shoes I like to see on girls, so I prefer more feminine heels. Actually, I've seen a pair of red satin mules with ostrich feathers on the toes that I quite fancy as a pair of slippers! They're very girly. Chris

Kobo: I like your red mules. I fancy a pair of stiletto mules myself, I just haven't gotten around to getting a pair yet. I like to wear the kind of shoes I like to see on girls, so I prefer more feminine heels. Actually, I've seen a pair of red satin mules with ostrich feathers on the toes that I quite fancy as a pair of slippers! They're very girly.

Chris

thanks,

I wonder how these ostrich feathers mules look like. It sounds very intriguing. Could you post a pic, please.

i bought these, now i must get use to walking in such flats :D , really strange feeling.

It s amazing, the state of self-confidence when walking in high heels compared to a kind of "nakedness" wearing these

Posted Image

Posted Image

Winter outfit, what you think?

I find myself liking prints more and more every day - leopard, jaguar, zebra, etc - and I have no clue why. I think they look fine on you, something nice to wear in the evenings perhaps, when they aren't so obvious?

As far as the red mules, I like them too. I've wanted a good mule for quite some time now, though I'd be inclined to go with a black, the red ones look great on you.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I find myself liking prints more and more every day - leopard, jaguar, zebra, etc - and I have no clue why. I think they look fine on you, something nice to wear in the evenings perhaps, when they aren't so obvious?

As far as the red mules, I like them too. I've wanted a good mule for quite some time now, though I'd be inclined to go with a black, the red ones look great on you.

thanks, you are very kind

when properly dressed I wear leopard boots at daylight even, though with flares then.

• 7 months later...

@ Stilettoguy

You have tried to link to one of our pics of our High Heels Shop to use it as avatar.

1. You used the wrong path and we are getting failures.

2. You are not allowed to use our pics without asking. It's against our copyright.

We kindly ask you to remove the link from your profile.

Thanks,

Claudia & Frank

I have just seen the reply/post to me HH Feelings....Sorry for all the trouble I have caused you. I really don't understand how to type in all of this "link stuff".....But that was then, before they changed to way the board works.

Now it is much easier to figure out, and MUCH more flexible!!