New leather boots

They are nice boots, aren't they? Very stylish and attractive. How much did they cost and can you buy them on line?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 year later...

Hi

Finally I managed to get to take some pics of my new boots, another pair from Duo!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are my new favourites, I've been trying to get hold of a pair of black leather stiletto knee boots for over ten years, and never managed to find a pair that fitted properly. I love wearing these!

Chris

Nothing wrong with those chris, nice looking boots.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Chris, those are some great boots. ;) I tried on a pair of black leather stilletto boots in ASDA on Monday. They fitted quite well and looked good on me. Unfortunately I can't afford them as I had a little spending spree in Lille last week. They were £30 IIRC. Tesco have a similar pair too for £40. ASDA shoes are generously sized so I think they will be the best bet! I will have to wait for the January sales (unless I find a pair in Payless later on this month).

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hi

Finally I managed to get to take some pics of my new boots, another pair from Duo!

These are my new favourites, I've been trying to get hold of a pair of black leather stiletto knee boots for over ten years, and never managed to find a pair that fitted properly. I love wearing these!

Chris

Wow Chris, very nice.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my boots, they're like the Holy Grail of footwear for me! Daz: Oddly enough comparing these to my "Dame" boots which are a size 41 they look to be the same size, although being a 42 are much more comfortable. The Dames fit nicely now, but took a lot of wearing in first! Heel-D: I saw the black leather boots in Tesco myself when I was buying my Lycra ones. Sadly they wouldn't zip up over my calf, a problem I've long had with leather boots. They're all about an inch too tight! This is the second pair I've bought from Duo, both pairs fit very nicely and are beautifully made, but they're expensive. Chris

Damn, you're making me so jalous!

But here's the good thing, It won't take long anymore when I have my first pair. Next month I'm going to shop some new boots with my best friend. I'll send you the pictures ;)

Can't wait to see them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 months later...

Sadly they wouldn't zip up over my calf, a problem I've long had with leather boots. They're all about an inch too tight! I bought a pair of stilleto boots that were about 1/2 inch too tight at my calf. I took them to a shoe repairman and he was able to adjust them. I don't know if just any shoe repairman will do, it is just this guy is some- what talented at fixing boots.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Chris

Those boots look pretty hot on you Chris....ddoe they have the long pointy toes, or are they more conservative? I prefer the long pointy toes myself.....they look quite sexy and rather evil, if you know what I mean.

Stilettoguy....stranded in a backwoods conservative town....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Stilettoguy The boots in the pics do have pointed toes, but they're more conservative than the ones I think you mean. I do have a couple of pairs where the toes go to a very sharp point, but I don't like them to be too long as they make my feet look too big. I have a pair of calf high black leather boots from Faith with four inch stiletto heels, and the toes on those are extremely pointed! Chris

boots aint my favourit outfit, i prefer something more airy but these are gorgeous arent they, perfect for cold spring

Posted Image

Basic shape and colour are really nice, but what's all that stuff on them? I'd certainly prefer them plain.

its pity you dont like them :D , i thought there are more red shoes maniacs, and these little flowers so feminine...

I like the colour and the style, just not the flowery things. They look way too hap-hazzardly placed - almost like someone put Elmers everywhere and threw stuff at them.

The dragon boots that .... TBG? has are much better for design. They have a certain elegance to them.

If they made these boots without the flowery stuff on them I'd certainly be a lot more interested. That said, if you like them, that's super! :-) It's important to find styles we like.