Julia1

Forced to wear heels

Have you ever been forced to wear heels on some occasions?

By your parents / bf / Girls / bets

How hard was it?

• Like 1

Forced seems a harsh word but I have been locked in ballet boots for an entire weekend away with my husband while the key was at home 350 miles away

• Like 1

Never forced by anyone to wear them - but I do force myself. I'm short and take full advantage of the extra height!

• Like 3

In normally locked in ballet boots when I get home from work.  (My husband hold keys)  They are on all the time when home.  When going out I'm locked in 6 inch stiletto boots with the keys left home.  If we are doing s hiking/camping trip I'm locked in hiking boots during the day and ballet boots at night.  So yea, I'm forced to wear heels pretty much all the time.

• Like 2

Forced yes, as part of a game play, to "train" on heels too high for me and as part of the bondage. 

I often use these ankle bands which lock, and wear over my boots.  If I leave the key at home, I guess I'm "forced" to wear heels.   :)

kneeBootsLockedUltimate.jpg

patentBootsLockedDenim.jpg

• Like 7

Hi Julia,

to be "forced" is maybe not the right term in a relationship, because you can end it and you are not forced any longer. So I see it as I allowed it to be forced, lol.

With this explanation, yes I was forced by my first bf from age 18 for over 2 years to wear high heels 24/7. I was not allowed to wear "unhealthy" shoes before because of my "ecological" left-wing parents. On my 18th birthday I left home and moved in at my bf's appartement. He opened a total new world of elegance for me (he was a photographer and advertising man, about 15 years older) and I really wanted all, lol. Today I knoe there was a portion of fetishism in it too from his side, I didn't know then.

First weeks were medium high heels (6cm for 2 weeks, 8 cm for 6 weeks) with round toe box, followed by pointy 10cm heels for half a year. Since then only superpointys between 11cm and 14cm height. Hard times for me but very very exiting too, lol

I could go on telling my experience but it is probably not interesting for the public.

Have you been forced too, Julia?

Love

Susi

Edited by susiheels
spelling