A New Version Of Name That Tune.

Changing things up a bit. This is a version of an 80's song that SOMEONE should recognize. ;)

Doing it in video mode when I recorded the rhythm lines. The vocals/drums/bass can be heard in the background from the monitors.

http://vid233.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/fridgidwench/bingbingdull_zpsnngf74ro.mp4

Disregard that I look like a complete bum. I just finished putting tile in a bathroom and didnt shower/change. I was in the mood to just bang around in the practice area. Im covered in dust from cutting tiles.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Lol! Finally managed to look at the link yesterday.

It sounds bloody familiar but neither my lady or I can place it...

I want to say something by The Cure or Siouxie, but I know that's not right.

Same genera and close to the same timeframe! Your pretty close! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ILK,

My lady & I have been going crazy over the last week trying to work out what this is.

We've just about gone through our entire music collection but can't seem to find it anywhere so unfortunately must admit defeat.

We give up...

Hey ILK,

My lady & I have been going crazy over the last week trying to work out what this is.

We've just about gone through our entire music collection but can't seem to find it anywhere so unfortunately must admit defeat.

We give up...

Heres the original.

The Psychedelic Furs - Heaven

I crunched it. I have to learn all the lyrics as Im going to be doing it on New Years Eve.

Heres the original.

The Psychedelic Furs - Heaven

I crunched it. I have to learn all the lyrics as Im going to be doing it on New Years Eve.

Must be someone's request as I haven't heard this tune more than a few times many many years ago. I wouldn't have guessed this at all.

Of course... The Psychedelic Pfurs!

Well done ILK - I knew I knew it, but like Heelster I haven't heard it for a while. I actually have it on my iPod which I sometimes use at work, but I haven't used it for a good six months.

Good luck for New Years Eve - my lady & I will give this a play & think of you.

I finished the rebuild on the cooling system of my tractor this morning. I might make it into the cave and do another video tonight. I need to think of a song that will work that I can give minor clues to and not give it away right off the bat.