Heelless Shoes, Not Really Ugly

jdmonto

Hello everyone

The first time i saw heelless shoes they seemed strange and not really so appealing, maybe it was the shock of it or something, however as time passed and i saw more of them, specially in person, the initial repulsion went away and was replaced by curiosity, at some point his curiosity became something more and my last two pair of shoes are of his kind.

I don't know exactly why, but if find then very nice now, and a few months ago i could watch them without making an ugly face, funny how taste change in so little time.

Depending on how well designed the they are, it can be a hit or miss with me. I would like to try those heeless fetish boots.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Took me a long time to get used to chunky heels when spike heels went out in the 70's.  The 80'saw the return of some great shoes, but then the late 80's and early 90's had the "Louis" heel trend, and I disliked those a lot, still do.  I still haven't warmed to platforms, though a small one is ok if the rest of the shoe is cut nicely.  Same for wedges, on the right shoe, they are ok, not really hot on them, but I have actually bought a couple pairs over the years.  But a shoe of this design, I personally can just not get into. But if you like them, go for it! 

Haven't seen anyone wearing a pair yet - barely see heels here in the sticks.

Saw a pair at a store recently, but they didn't have any over a size 9

- - - - one of these days, I'm gonna find a pair and try them out.

JD I have a pair similar to the blues but without the ankle strap. My stepdaughter has the variation of the squareback style.

Few have seen mine but everyone seeing the SDs have tried them and found them quite easy.

Al

Thats right Al, walking in them is easier thqn it seems, because the base is bigger than expected, in fact the blue ones are more stable than the pink ones despite being higher heel, because the base is a little wider.