We Have A Shoe Monster

You have heard of the sock monster. We have a shoe monster. My wife has a pair of low heel short boots with tassels down the side from Sam edleman Well i will be darned if we can find them. The bad thing is I just opened the box and saw them about a week or so before. Now the tragic thing is I can't find a pair of my boots. They were in a box at the foot of the bed under it. Been there for a year.

• 4 weeks later...

Still have not found them. Was waiting for a rainy day to tear the room apart

Maybe its like underpants/sock gnomes, only shoes now. Seriously never had this issue, closest i've come to it is: oh yeah now I remember buying that, i should wear these more. >.<

My wife keeps asking If I have HER boots yet. It sometimes makes her mad that I have so many shoes, more than her. It also does not help that she can't wear many of her shoes. Mainly heels. They bother her hip now. She has started back to wearing heels of we go out.

Well I went thru the closet and cleaned out under the bed. I went thru nearly every box labeling the ones that had no lable so now I know what is in what box. NO BOOTS! I did not find my pair nor my wife's pair. We suspect we may have thrown them away. There is a very very slight chance the neighbor girl could have gotten her pair and not said anything. Bit usually when she wants to borrow shoes she asks first. The thing is just a weeks ago we remember seeing her boots in a box. We just don't remember where This really sucks. I do not wear mine much but she would like to wear hers.