Thigh Boots Vs Otk Boots

Curt

well, both really do fit really well in fact-the ones in the avatar are fake leather while the other pair are real leather with the front tip being sort of like patent leather which makes them look really nice! :rocker:

Wear whatever feels right for you!  Too many variables to pinpoint just one style for any particular occasion...

I would love to have a pair of JG boots, just don't want to spend that much because I am tough on my boots and wouldn't want to ruin them....

• 3 weeks later...

I found this interesting little graphic online today that I thought might help ease the confusion between over-the-knee boots and thigh highs:

Posted Image

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Both are great if you manage to get the right fit for your legs, that is the most important thing, so many people walk around in boots they are just not made for there legs

You are absolutely right...Not all guys can pull it off, although I admire their efforts...The boots have to fit correctly, and so much depends on a guy's build, height, etc...I am so envious of tall guys with great legs!