Anybody Got Hair Extentions?

Curt

I want to get them, but I'm not sure if they are worth the price, which type to get, or if they can damage my hair. I want really long hair more than anything, and blonde too!

Yep I agree just let it grow, it does not take that long. trouble I always have is once it's inches past my shoulders it starts to get very messy and it's a job to manage so I have my yearly haircut and that sorts it out for quite some time. My main problem is I have a very thick head of hair and it's also a bit curly which does not help, and I do hate pony tails.

life is not a rehearsal

If you just let it grow it will get straighter as it gets longer. It's always that in between length that looks like hell.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Ok guys, ill see what I can do. I have an appointment at the salon on saturday. I probably won't do it. Maybe ill get some blonde highlites. And I should have plenty of money left for some more tall boots. Can never have too many, right?

Back in the middle 70's my hair was nearly waist length, and no it was not any straighter than it is now. I am a wash and go man hair gets washed in the shower every morning then its brushed back and then left to do it's own thing for the day, normally dry by about 11 o'clock. My only option is to tie it back when it gets longer but I am not prepared to do that, so I try and keep it about 6 inches past my shoulders and I can live with that, except for windy days then it's a right pain. I have had long hair since about the middle of the sixties. Loads of people have told me I need a good haircut but what do they know, funny thing is my grandkids never mention my hair when all around have short hair.

life is not a rehearsal