It's Been Forever...

Lvemadomina

Wow I can't remember the last time I was on here. Or at least posted any topics to discuss. Maybe it's the summer I'm not really sure. But regardless of my inactivity I have been out in the world sporting my sneaker wedges at least and it was really thanks to this forum site :square: But for some reason I choose not to venture out in pumps or anything like that. I'm not quite sure why, I feel like maybe the world isn't ready to see "me" in 4 or 5 inch stilettos. I still give massive props to anyone that has done it. But for me, I'm still happy just being able to wear the embedded wedges in public, no one seems to care or notice in time until I'm long gone. I actually have gotten looks but they have ended up being good. To make this thread somewhat discussable, I just want to mention to anyone that is nervous to try any sort of high heeled footwear in public, to just buy a fine pair of high top sneaker heels and just pull together the right outfit and go for it. Because although my first time was extremely scary, it wasn't bad at all and it's at a point now where I'm comfortable, both in the shoes and public lol. Really I just wanted to post something and be inspiring at the same time. I can't seem to shut up about sneaker wedges but I love mine. If you can relate to any of this, I say don't hesitate to post it.

I have been so tempted to find a pair but have not seen them in the 12W or 13M I need - those have "Hidden Pleasure" all over them for those of us that have been persued by Col. Sanders - cluck cluck, cluck ;)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

i am a big supporter of wedge sneakers...i bought 3 pairs in 3 months this year and i end up wearing them quite often during weekdays and all the time on weekends...i even ventured in a 1 week business travel to australia and china and i brought only a pair of wedge sneakers as my non formal shoes... i have been strolling around brisbane, hong kong and yes i am pretty surei did get some looks here and there (mostly from women or guys fashion-conscious). other then some sore feet at th end of the day (compensated with some nice foot massage) i am quite happy with my heeling around the world

• 4 weeks later...

I have been so tempted to find a pair but have not seen them in the 12W or 13M I need

Honestly the pair I have, I probably could've gotten my men's size in them because in women's I'm a 12 but they're 11 and are pretty roomy.

• 4 weeks later...

I dress femme when I wear heels. It makes me feel confident with my overall look. However wearing heels and traditional male clothing? I'm not sure I'm brave enough to pull it off. Granted I don't have any low key heels, perhaps with a pair of wedge sneakers I'd feel differently. 

I bought a pair but have not yet ventured out in them yet - they look like the classic cinverse canvas hightop in black from Payless - but they sure fit well.  Maybe this week.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.