Me n my Heels

Thought id test my self timer function of my dig camera . Alhough a small sample of my not so big collection these are the 2 pairs of heels i like to wear more often.

Posted Image

This picture is of me in my 4.5in stiletto's, and my work clothes. Pity the bank wont allow me to goto work like this. My girlfriend agrees with me the image isnt bad. :D never mind :(

Posted Image

These are my 4.5in black boots that i like to wear with my shorter jeans like here

Daz

Well Done Daz! Great! If you fancy more camera practice, it would be good to see similar shots but with the whole heel and boot exposed, so we can see both the "exposed" and "semi-hidden" versions. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Well Done Daz! Great! If you fancy more camera practice, it would be good to see similar shots but with the whole heel and boot exposed, so we can see both the "exposed" and "semi-hidden" versions. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

i think if i was to get real deep into contracts etc i could probably find my excuse as you say, but its not worth the hassle. Theyre very up on professional appearences in the bank and if they as much as see a hair on your face theyre on you asking to shave it off. In the bank its easier to keep peace, you seem to advance further much easier. I appreciate your input though, so thanks again daz

What a shame your bank has to be so particular about the way their employees dress. However, I can see their point because competition is so fierce these days. It's their loss, however, because I think you're dressed nicely and the boots really look good with that outfit. I wouldn't think you would cause any controversity what so ever wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.