Watch Your Step...

tallguyinheels

Leaving a patriotic music church affair last evening, on the way out a crown was gathered around and comforting a young lady - now with an ice pack and in considerable pain who had fallen off one of her 6 inch platform heels. Church was on a hill and the asphalt was irregular ... ya gotta step carefully out there.

I fell running for the subway it toronto wearing 4.5" platform pumps. Everybody saw it. The worst part was: the train stayed there for 5 minutes waiting. I didn't have to run at all. No dirty looks or anything. If you can run the 100m in shoes like that, people are too scared to bother you, let alone make suer you are not hurt!

I think we all have had our embarrassing moments. As Eddie Izzard siad, "If your a woman wearing high heels and you fall, it's embarrassing. If your a guy wearing high heels and you fall, you have to kill yourself.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think we all have had our embarrassing moments. As Eddie Izzard siad, "If your a woman wearing high heels and you fall, it's embarrassing. If your a guy wearing high heels and you fall, you have to kill yourself.

This is why I am very careful when wearing my heels!! :)

Like. Well, except for the grammar. :P