Why Do Girls Wear Those Huge Sunglasses?

Just wondering. I think they look cool. I wear them too. Maybe because they don't have to take the time to put on make-up when wearing bugeye glasses.

Hides black eyes (after being caught out?) you know walked into a door. Reduces the panda eyes effect. Fashion style of the week. Al

Don't you just love the ones with tan lines on their face.lol

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

They make the face look smaller and therefore cuter. They also hide all the wrinkles and bags around the eyes and make you look about a century younger. I have about a dozen pairs and counting.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I hadn't thought about any of these reasons but they all sound plausible. I have two pairs and find that they can fit right over my regular prescription glasses. And yes, they look cool! This is just another example of the variety of women's clothing and accessories. They wear both watches with large faces and wathes with thin straps, they wear small and dainty shoes and they wear shoes with enormous heels. They carry small clutch purses or gigantic handbags the size and scope of the women's choices is about limitless. The answer to the question of the big sunglasses is the same as for the rest of the above items: They do because they can. HappyinHeels

Ya, I never realises how many different choices they have. I was at a store on saturday. I said to I girl: you girls are lucky you have so many cool things to wear! She said: to different from you guys! If you want to wear something, wear it. Girls wear guys clothes all the time. Even we get a hard time when we dress too sexy. I guess both genders aren't too different after all. The huge shades are cool! I think they came out in the early 60s. Audrey hepburn in charade looked amazing in them.