The Wonder Of Wedges

JeffB

Like I said in my reply to your Sunday jaunt, I wore my Uggs, "Tawnie", wedge heel sandal slides out for the first time this spring. I like you, love wearing wedge heel sandals. Just like you said, three years ago I wouldn't even think of wearing a wedge heel. Now I probably have about ten pairs of them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I have eleven pairs with two on order, and I might still buy more if I find something I like. Payless has been a godsend in establishing my love for wedges.

JeffB,

Now you seem as hooked to wedges as I always have been. Steve63130 will also tell you how much I like them. I think you are sold on their style because they are the most stable of heels and, depending on height and how they are made, can be worn to even very dressy events and places. If you are ever invited to something outside on grass and want to wear heels then the wedge is the shoe to wear. You get tsability and the ability to give your feet some ventilation and maybe showoff your pedicure as well. I'm glad you love them and hope more of our members discover "the wonder of wedges".  HappyinHeels

Oh, yes, I am indeed hooked on wedges. Beyond the stability issue, they just look great on me, especially when I'm in a skirt, and I continue being amazed at how much fun it is to wear those kicky platform sandals, a perfect shoe for spring and summer. My conversion to wedges has been quite the revelation.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic