Another Identification Please

freestyle75

Yes, they look similar to the daf bootie but I highly doubt they are. It would be strange that she's modeling $50 stripper heels AND $1400 boots, IMHO. So many knock of designer shoes are using the red soles, its hard to tell who is making what anymore. You can try this site.............. http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes_c2 they offer quite a lot of designer "looking" shoes and boots. Jenny

Just Jenny

Thanks Vicky + Jenny! Somehow, the platform doesn't look as tall on the photos than when I look at these boots on the CL website. On another website, one review even stated that the platforms look way too high when putting on the boots. Hmm... although I like the overall style (+ suede), I am probably going to search for something with a little less platform. Thanks nonetheless !

The Modeling World is a Changin'.

The Blonde is a Guy, whilst the Brunet is a Girl.

Rather interesting - There are some other models there too. May look for some ideas, however I will never look that good regardless of gender style.

Hmm... looking at another picture of that series, I found a better shot of the boot. Definitely not CL... here's the comparison - left from the photo shoot, right from the CL website, scaled to be in the same proportion:

Posted Image

The platform on the left one is less, and the zipper goes completely up, while CLs platform is much higher, and the zipper ends a bit before the end of the shaft. Personally, I like the left ones better...