Pumps Year Round

DGMurdock

Shes from my home town! I should try and contact her and see what size ranges shes going to move forward with and if shes going to go with traditional soles or jackstands?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

By wearing heels, I find they can become easily damaged just from wearing them. So putting your eggs all in one basket, so to speak, can be disasterous. It's better to have back-up pairs for some sense of security. Even if the damages are repairable, then the back-up pair can be worn until the repairs are done. Of course, this practice of having back-ups can become very expensive, so limiting it to your favorites is probably the best. However, finding another pair of the same heels is often impossible, unless you are able to catch them when they first appear on the market. Usually though, you can't know how much you will favor them until you wear the first pair. There are heels in many closets that look as good as they were seen on display, but when we got to wear them, they didn't quite meet the expectations or fit as well as we'd like. Now they just take up the space needed for other more preferred heels, but they still have that "hold on to me" attraction or make us think we can still wear them with some outfits since they are still fashionable.