The Next Steps

Impala

He's gone but not forgotten! December 8 every year makes me very sad. One of the greatest songwriters of the 20th century and human being. My music heroes are Lennon, ann and nancy wilson of Heart and Dennis Deyoung of Styx. I own a part of life to these people. My brother and I just love to sing and play the great music from this era. I get lost in music when I play the piano, I tend to forget all the uglyness and hatred in the world that people put on others. Sorry to take over your thread. Ashley.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I'd like to know of you guys: If you'd see me walking around the streets without knowing it's me, and you would by coincidence take a clear look of my shoes. Would you notice?

I'd say that "we" would almost certainly notice because we have the high-heel bug, whereas people in general may not notice at all. Not everyone shares our level of "heel radar".

If you like it, wear it.

I'd say that "we" would almost certainly notice because we have the high-heel bug, whereas people in general may not notice at all. Not everyone shares our level of "heel radar".

I would certainly notice as well.

Recently, I met a man who was wearing a pair of boots with a 3" underslung heel. I believe it was a cuban heel. We had a brief discussion about wearing heels. He likes male type boots with heels, but never-the-less they are still heels.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I'm thinking, now that I'm able to TALK about heels with my parents, I must get them used to the idea and the sight of me in heels.

My plan is to wait for a moment when my sister's not at home, and when dinner's ready, I'd just go and eat, with my wedge sneakers on and see if they'd notice anything. They'd probably notice my increased height, and when they ask I'll just show them and ask what they think about the shoes.

What do you think? A good idea or not? If I'm not taking any action, nothing will change.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

I'm thinking, now that I'm able to TALK about heels with my parents, I must get them used to the idea and the sight of me in heels.

My plan is to wait for a moment when my sister's not at home, and when dinner's ready, I'd just go and eat, with my wedge sneakers on and see if they'd notice anything. They'd probably notice my increased height, and when they ask I'll just show them and ask what they think about the shoes.

What do you think? A good idea or not? If I'm not taking any action, nothing will change.

I would say to go for it...

i tell you about my last heel-adventure:

last week I had my parents in law coming over for a visit and I was wearing my mustang wedge sneakers (like yours..) with tight jeans rolled inside the top of the shoes (this is how I usually style them and the buffalos as I guess I would get the best and most fashionable look) so the shoes were clearly visible...

my father in law, who is a carefull observer and likes fashion just as much as I do, after some time came to me and questioned about the shoes...if they had some sort of wedge or else because they looked kinda strange....I nodded and smiled and said there was a little boost and that they were "mustang shoes" (i am into muscle cars too) so they were cool shoes nobody has over here..

All he did was agreeing with me and said I was looking cool with the outfit!!!

I guess he did not like too much the kind of shoe but because he has a totally different and more classical style..

How old are you, wedgemao? Were they parents-in-law of your girlfriend or wife? You clearly have a partner, does she know about your heeling and approve? Or not? Yes, the buffalos are great for stealth heeling. I'll try it sometime in the future when the time is right.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

How old are you, wedgemao? Were they parents-in-law of your girlfriend or wife? You clearly have a partner, does she know about your heeling and approve? Or not?

Yes, the buffalos are great for stealth heeling. I'll try it sometime in the future when the time is right.

i am 34 and my wife does know about my heeling passion since its very beginning about 2 years ago...

i could not say she was the happiest at the beginning but then she found out the I am still myself (and actually I am her best advice as far as shoes are concerned) and now with the wedge sneakers she is very cool about it and actually likes this type of shoes.

I gave her a pair of wedge sneakers as gift earlier this week so she'd have her own pair and we were thinking of getting the same pair of nike sky high dunk...

oh by the way, the buffalos are great!!! i am looking for a 2nd pair sometime soon