video clip

dawn

Hello Dawn! I'd be very interested to look-in at that clip, but I can't understand what you're talking about. I am extremely dim mind you, but words like kaaza and emule are like speaking in riddles to me. Can you spell out for idiots like me exactly where we look and what we look for, or some URL that we can log on to? Thank you in anticipation! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Heelfan! Kazaa is a program that enables file sharing between people's computers. This is a program and not a website! I've never heard of emule so I'm sorry I can't help you on that one! Best Wishes Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Thanks Jim Please Please be sure to let me know if you get it... I am still organising almost 100 meg of video files for heels4men.org Its taking some time but i am working on it... Not gonna let it go stale this time... Thanks Richard

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I've got it. Very cute video. Not much for the music but she has good taste in men. I also think the guys outfits (black shorts, black ankle boots, bunny ears) would be a fun halloween costume, if I was in as good of shape :D I am trying to find a place to store it online. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

For those of you who would like to see it, I have posted to versions of the clip on my webspace.

Go to http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alexdet/ and you will see 2 files. The first is the original 36.5Mb MPEG as downloaded by me. The second is the first file re-encoded with Windows Media 9 and shrunk slightly so that it's under 10Mb. Those of you with broadband access and a recent version of Windows Media Player should be able to stream the WMV file straight off the web.

If you have problems downloading either file, just right click and select save target as....

Or click these links.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alexdet/BagItUp.wmv 9.4Mb

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alexdet/BagItUp.mpg 36.5Mb

The videos will be there for a week or two only. If anyone needs the file after they have disappeared, or else you really need a smaller file, then PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy!

Thanks Allyx. Was trying all the above mentioned download networks to get it, but no go. Plus a nice fast download from your server.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I've never heard of emule so I'm sorry I can't help you on that one!

Jay

I think it's a tesla coil embedded in the heel - every time you walk it's a shocker...

And I'm not too impressed with the video. It's not the audio or theatricals, but rather, the content involving the feminization and subjugation of men.

I'm not into either of those. Period.

Yet I wear heels and skirts around the house!

Yet I wear heels after business hours while out on the town.

Yet I wear skirts, on rare occasion, while out on the town.

Am I feminized? I asked my wife, who's quite liberal, and she said "No! You're a man in every respect! Just one who likes to wear sexy clothing..."

I think the video conveys the only possible recourse for men wearing heels is as the dominated subject of an overbearing female.

Sorry, folks, but that gets a D- for lack of accuracy...

Just because that's the context heel-wearing is shown in her video, it doesn't mean that it's saying that that's the only reason for men to wear heels. Personally I like the idea of wearing heels as part of being dominated.

iv'e been away for a few days, yet i had no idea my little posting will create such a reaction. first, i reccomend for all to download the bigger file, just for the better quality. the outfit i found sexy , that is the shorts with the stiletto heel ankle boots. regarding the lyrics.... well don't be naive . altogether women do control man in many ways, jeri just say it out loud , no need to be ofended as men, no one here is less manly just beceuse jeri says "Treat him like a lady". it's a pop song! , nothing more.

When my dad ran into a spice girls concert on TV he asked me how people could stand the band. I just hit mute and he understood. As far as this video, I can't speak for straight guys, but I saw the vid as having a bit of humor, basically trying to throw the playboy bunny image back onto guys. If I was going to complain I'd mention the pink hair, I still kinda like the way some of the guys look in their outfits :D I wonder if I can get my bf to wear that for halloween.. Maybe if the vid becomes a big hit here in the USA. Have a great one Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")