some of my boot collection

just thought i would show u some of my boots(all uk8)

this is my favourite pair at the moment and i got them from payless shoes in bristol for 25 pounds

Posted Image

Posted Image

this my next pair and i got them from shoefayre in weston-s-mare

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these are my two favs at the mo more to come

later

nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

my next pair of boots got these from barrats here in the uk

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my next pair are a cheap 20 pound pair from shoefayre

Posted Image

Posted Image

and final pair for now are my chunky boots i got these from mastershoe in bristol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats all for now more later

later

nhoj62

Hello Nho! Good collection! I've lived and street-heeled in central Bristol for the last 16 years. I take a size 9 - 9 1/2 UK (11.5 - 12 US) so I can't buy at the ordinary local ladies' shoe shops that only go up to 7 or 8 UK. However, I have bought a lot of nice heeled shoes and boots from the Bristol shoe shops that do go up to 9 or 10 UK: Barratts, Evans Ltd. (almost next door to Barratts) and Brantano (next to the showcase cinema). Occasionally Faith (at the entrance to the Galleries) does a nice model in a 9, and occasionally River Island in Broadmead do the odd style that is large enough to fit me. However, I didn't know we had a Payless or a Mastershoe here in Bristol. Can you tell me where they are please? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

ok edit to my first post that should say priceless shoes not payless my mistake,DUH!. oh well hope i ain`t confused too many people out there. later nhoj62

and here are my next pair of boots again a barrets buy from here in bristol think these were 70 pounds and are a size 8

Posted Image

Posted Image

and now a new pair i got today priceless shoes again 30 pounds

Posted Image

Posted Image

well that is all for now

later

nhoj62

awww thanks shyguy, wot can i say i got a few pairs and boots are my favourite kind of heel the ones i have shown so far are only half the collection. later nhoj62

love all your boots!!! :D unfortnatly I have a left swollen foot due to poor curculation problems which prevent me from wearing any of my heels @ the moment :( mostly platforms but one very nice pair of blade heel boots from NINE WEST) yours, Brad

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

he there

here we go again some more boots for u to look at first up is a pair i got yesterday at barrets in bristol 50 quid for these, they are a nice soft leather and have working pop fasteners up the outside.

Posted Image

Posted Image

next up some boots i got from stepping out in bristol a back zip and lacing on these and only 40 quid, a bargain i think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

few more in abit.

later

nhoj62

ok and a couple more to look at these boots are full on thigh high boots

first my black leather lace up boots size 11 5.5 inch heel on these, indoors only i`m afraid quite difficult to walk in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

next are my red thigh highs with scalloped tops lace back and over the foot on the front with three quarter length zip, actually wore these out the other day to walk dog and most people did not look at me twice!, amazing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

bit more in abit

let me know wot u think

later

nhoj62

and finally for today cause camera battery now flat

my white thigh high boots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

actually these are very tight around the toes and i can`t wear them for more than about five mins, so if u know where i can get them in bigger than a size 8 i would like to know, thanks.

enjoy the pics am off to change camera batterys.

later

nhoj62

shyguy yeah they look fab, feel fab, heck they are fab! lol :D difficult to walk in tho feel like i is going to fall n me face the whole time oh well i will keep at it practice makes perfect later nhoj62

wish i could shyguy but the parents don`t approve of my heel wearing and at the moment i have not introduced them to my thigh highs they know about knee highs tho so that is ok. i get lots of practice in lower 4.5 heels tho so i am on my way. i only get to practice 5.5inch heels when parents are out. later nhoj62

• 2 weeks later...

hey folk got some new boots for u to look at

these are from steppin` out in bristol they are uk8 and cost 60 quid

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope u like

let me know wot u think

nhoj62

i had seen them on the web some where before an when they showed up at local shoe shop i just had to have them, but ihave to agree the shaft detail is a little fussy but it ok.

Your blockheels seem to have some wear on them. I guess you wear them outside ? What about the stiletto heels ? Do you take them out ? I have just started buying stilleto boots and while I regularly wear heels to go shopping I have been hesitant to wear my very feminine boots (narrow point, 4.5" stiletto heel)

Your blockheels seem to have some wear on them. I guess you wear them outside ? What about the stiletto heels ? Do you take them out ? I have just started buying stilleto boots and while I regularly wear heels to go shopping I have been hesitant to wear my very feminine boots (narrow point, 4.5" stiletto heel)