Jumpsuits.

ilikekicks

The Tailor is going to be sewing it all up on monday. She had to split the back and take out 4 inches of material on BOTH sides and also adjust the shoulder area a bit. I believe she was correct in saying that it was a ' cheap ' made suit to begin with ( as in quality ) and I told her I did agree with her. She can make jumpsuits right in her shop and I just might have her do it. They would run about 80$.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Still waiting. Theres a huge workload that keeps getting dumped on her of ' Prom dresses'. I dont mind the wait. She hasnt started sewing it up yet though ( that I know of, she might have over this weekend ). Im hoping to have it maybe tomorrow or the next day. For as much as I hate waiting, its good to see a small business in my area actually have a backlog of work! Its very rare in present times.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to hear that your jumpsuit didn't fit properly, though I am not totally surprised. However, I have had the fit be for the opposite reason: usually it's too small in the crotch. I have tried on a few at various stores and found they they are too tight in the boy region and leads to some unsightly exposure. But, I am tall. Unless they come in a tall size, I would not recommend them for somebody over 6 feet tall.

Style is built from the ground up!

I had a gorgeous stretch denim "jumpsuit" that actually fit like a catsuit but had straight legs. It went missing about 5 years ago and I suspect it was stolen because I had a friend to stay at the time and I haven't heard from her since it went missing.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.