One Of Life's Little Mysteries

mlroseplant

I think it's the same force at work when, the day after you washed and waxed your car by hand, (and maybe wearing some nice shorts and wedges :) it rains and you get behind an a dirty 18-wheeler that's spitting dirt back onto your car. Now then, do you really carry your child wearing heels or is this a hypothetical question?? HappyinHeels

Why is it that your child wants to be carried about twice as often when you're wearing heels as compared to when you're wearing flats?

Kids like being lifted up high and heels means it's just that much higher.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Megan, my elder is 13, and is much too large to be carrying around in any footwear or none. I did what my good friend advised me not to do, "Oh don't have kids 10 years apart, they'll never know each other." So far, that seems to have been wrong advice, as my two sons adore each other, despite their age difference. Sleekheels, I had thought of that, but I swear to God, he never asks unless I'm wearing shoes I really shouldn't even be wearing out yet, leading me to believe that Shafted has got a valid point. When I make not-quite-yet-4-year-old-Mickey walk by himself, he always wants to run. Oddly enough, I always feel a little bit more competent running in heels than I do walking. I think the standard is lower, because people are amazed you can even do it. HA!

I was the wrong advice! The way to do it would be to have your kids as close together as you can so you get the child raising out of the way at an age where you and the wife can still enjoy the peace and quiet! If the average child leaves home at 20, you could be lumbered with a kid in the house for 30 years, or more if you have another. Also, both will always have a playmate.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.