How Many Heels Do You Have, And How Many Do You Wear Regularly?

Curt

I'm down to five pairs of women's shoes. One pair of knee high boots, one 3-inch t-strap pump, one 5-inch platform heel, and two pairs of flats that have a 1 inch heel. The pumps and one of the flats get the most use.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's just say I have many pairs of stiletto/spike pumps (single soles and platforms), (rounded, ovaled, almonded, and pointed toes) and some other heels that includes a few spike and stiletto heeled boots, cuban heeled pumps, tapered heeled courts, and etc. Some are purchases of the same pumps for back ups should the ones I wear regularly become damaged and unrepairable to the point they are no longer assets for appearance purposes. Most of my heels have the patent leather look, but I also have some special textured pumps that include: suedes, sequins, crystals, glitters, prints, and embossments. The special ones are harder to maintain an unused appearance, so they have rarely gone public.

Umm.. I dunno how to answer this as theres like.. 50 pairs I wear, a bunch of the wifes I just wont touch.. then a bunch that we sorta share.. Then theres the ' leftovers ' that I havent worn ( but might someday ).. I dunno.. somewhere around 200ish in the house?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.