Practice Makes Perfect

mlroseplant

I am happy to report that I walked 1.3 miles in these shoes this morning, with no problems at all. Unfortunately, I was only able to manage a leisurely 2.6 miles per hour average, so I don't imagine I got much aerobic benefit. When I first got the shoes, about a month ago (they are Eurosofft Sacha), I could barely make it around the block without some problem. I wish they were a little bit higher quality on the outside, but the inside of the shoes are very comfortable, and they make a very nice clicking sound, which I like.

post-19325-0-49474800-1355600345_thumb.j

You can't walk as fast in heels as you can in "running" shoes!! ha ha Obviously.... Nice looking boots too!! Take care, Merry Christmas....

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I am happy to report that I walked 1.3 miles in these shoes this morning, with no problems at all. Unfortunately, I was only able to manage a leisurely 2.6 miles per hour average, so I don't imagine I got much aerobic benefit. When I first got the shoes, about a month ago (they are Eurosofft Sacha), I could barely make it around the block without some problem. I wish they were a little bit higher quality on the outside, but the inside of the shoes are very comfortable, and they make a very nice clicking sound, which I like.

Those boots look great, perfect with your jeans!

Ha! Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. However, I have fooled you also (completely unintentional). They are actually mules, which I love. All my heels are mules except for one pair. The first place I wore this particular pair out was to church choir rehearsal. My friend complimented me on my "cool boots," until I pulled up my pantleg to show her their true nature. Then she thought they were crap. No! Just kidding. They really do look like boots, don't they? Now that I am much more comfortable wearing heels out, I may have to have at least one pair of jeans hemmed a little shorter.

post-19325-0-35585300-1355610781_thumb.j

OK, you got me. These are really nice looking mules (clogs?). Actually I like mules even better!!!! More comfy... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

You can't walk as fast in heels as you can in "running" shoes!! ha ha Obviously....

Speak for yourself. ;)

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.