How Much Meat?

ilikekicks

35 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer seeing others legs in heels?

• Athletic
    • A bit on the lean side
    • A bit on the ' much ' side
    • Kankles! ( tissue/mean hanging over the ankles/sausage roll effect )
    • What ever is out there/No preference or ' A variety '

Shafted was posting about a comment in his heeling-journal that he received from a pair of women and a teenaged boy saying ' Nice legs ' to him on his recent jaunts. Ive heard similar/the same comments myself and sure many others out there have had experiences much as the same as Shafted and I have had. Theres a variety of heels out there.. platforms, flats, stilettos, chunky, wedge.. theres also a variety of LEGS. Myself, knowing what its like to lack ' meat ' on my body.. I actually prefer seeing legs with some meat on them. Kim Kardashian would be a good example. Im not saying shes a beauty queen, but she has some meat and her legs look really good in heels. Kelly Clarkson would be another.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I voted a bit on the lean side but I really like athletic as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

As long as they don't have the unsightly gap at the top when they are very slim I am for a nice long pair of slim legs. MrsF has to put up with tree trunks though as mine would never be described as slim.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I voted on the lean side. Because I even have trouble finding kneehigh boots that fit my legs properly. I have 13" calves and the only retailer that makes tight boots is fluevog. Maybe, bost boot shafts are made to go over pants. By the way, my x-wife had the same shoesize as me. Size 10womens, but had huge ankles and calves. All the girls at work would ask her" you should wear your hooker boots this tiime of year" she said they won't fit her calves but that I have a ton of them at home. For your fyi, we split up for other reasons. She never gave me a hassle wearing heels. She even did me up as a girl with makeup and everything. Twice! I looked better than she did. Being a size 3 and being 6'1" in heels helps. I should be strutting down the catwalk in paris! Clarissa.