Christmas and all stuff like that!

Secreto

I have just come back from Christmas shopping, I took today off, so I could get the lot finished. I really wish I'd had a camera, the shopping mall has a marble floor & all I could here was the click, click, click of some fantastic heels! There were some very nice heels out there today, what should have taken 1 hour took 3!

My biggest problem was I had to buy stuff for my wife and some shops had offers on, and, well…

Posted Image

Posted Image

They may not be quite the wife’s size - but they fit me a treat! :(

I actually bought all the presents I needed, but I'm going to another mall to buy some extra gift for people this weekend, see what other goodies I can find for me, oh sorry, family! :(

Anyone else easily distracted whilst shopping for others?

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

Of course! Always plenty to see while shopping. If you are thinking of taking photographs in Malls or shops they are usually classed as private property and they are within their rights to stop you, whereas on the streets outside, it is quite OK.

It's in thread on street heels photos on here somewhere, but don't worry too much. Keep snapping away till the security tells you to cease or leave. They're supposed to post a warning and most don't. The main thing is to comply with their instructions on private property and don't cause a breach of the peace.

Thanks for the photography tips Firefox, maybe one day I'll take a camera with me, there were some very good heels out there! Mind you, I know why I don't go shopping too frequently, I'm easily distracted, either by the click, click, click, or what the shops have to offer! Thanks Thighbootguy, I wish all Christmas decorations could be like that! Hope you and all who check out this board have a great Christmas! Maybe we have a new subject, decorations and ornaments! I know a girlfriend once bought me a ceramic stiletto from Malaga! :(

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

• 2 weeks later...

secreto, since you bought yourself a pair of heels and a pair of high heel boots, the next mall, you should probably purchase a "few" pair of stiletto heels for the wife... she will be greatly thankful i'm sure.... maybe a pair in brilliant red patent, christmas heels. :D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 2 weeks later...