Are Knee High Boots Unnecessary With Pants Outside Of Boot?

Curt

My high boots all bunch up when I put my pants outside of the boots. I chopped most of my boots into calf boots, and it has a better look. I think there is no point in having knee high boots if you don't show them off. I would like to dress like shafted, but I am a little too shy. He makes the stilettos look amazing.

Hah! Flattery will get you everywhere. I'm seriously flattered that you like my look. High shafted boots can indeed be worn under pants. At times this may be desirable due to the boot having a nice pattern or texture that compliments the outfit. My look is achieved with skinny jeans and high shafted boots over them that have had the shafts altered for a proper fit. The look has very neat smooth lines that make for a wonderfuilly leggy look.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I would suggest looking for pant stirrup clips, which can be found on Ebay. They are like mini suspender clips that go over a pant leg opening, like stirrups for easy pull on for tall knee high pull on boots. These clips prevent pant bunching. Or as also suggested, skinny jeans with a tapered pant leg opening. This would be a better alternative to cutting your tall boots.

I have a few pair of knee high boots and regularly wear them under jeans in the winter. I may not have the same issue as you do, as my boots seem to fit over my calf pretty snug (like a glove so to speak), and there is not much give to them. Also, the cut of jeans I wear are boot cut, most are usually skinny above the knee and taper out below the knee. So yeah, I have never really had an issue with the jeans bunching up at the top of the boot at all.