Down With Longjohns!

JeffB

I know I'm probably in the minority here as I religiously wear hosiery with my heels, but I thought I'd relate this little experience with everyone. I live on the east coast and Tuesday was rather cold, even colder since I leave early in the morning. Instead of bulky, scratchy longjohns to protect my legs from the cold, I wore HUE black tights instead (I'd be wearing black pumps at the office, so my hosiery had to match!), and they kept mer perfectly warm while keeping me perfectly stylish. Most of my co-workers know I wear hosiery, when I told one lady what I had on and why, she chuckled and said she had HUE tights on for the exact same reason. We both got a good chuckle out of that. It's sure nice to talk with such like-minded people! :-D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jeff, I wear Leggs tights for exactly the same reason. I wore them last winter when it was really cold and I was toasty warm.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

There's a website somewhere on the internet for a company that manufactures and sells pantyhose (tights) for men. I don't remember the URL, I'm sure someone posting here will post it. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They're called comfilon or something like that. I've no need for that or long johns. It probably isn't cold enough in the UK. Occasionaly if it has been very cold I wear tights like the thick wooly ones. They're very practical.

Ahh! It's sure nice to know there's like minded people here too! :-D I have HUE tights in several colors (Black, grey, navy, olive) to match with my shoes and outfits. I'm thinking I probably won't bother with longjohns at all this winter!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I wore same tights during last winter in NY, it makes a difference! Longjohns and the other options do not work as good, and are really uncomfortable!! this winter, same tights!

• 1 month later...

They're called comfilon or something like that. I've no need for that or long johns. It probably isn't cold enough in the UK. Occasionaly if it has been very cold I wear tights like the thick wooly ones. They're very practical.

Here is the url:

http://www.glieberman.com/ActivSkin/default.asp?SID=415401BA-9E36-428E-8B43-DF02D8170AE2

or:

http://www.activskin.com/activskin/

They are now called ActivSkin.

-- Brandy