Rugby World Cup

JeffM

Hi, JeffM, I wasn't going to say anything, but it seems there was a bit of Pom-bashing went on in the Aussie press before the game. The comment I picked up on was that we were accused of playing 'boring Rugby'. ..... must have bored the pants off them ! Xa

Hi, JeffM,

I wasn't going to say anything, but it seems there was a bit of Pom-bashing went on in the Aussie press before the game. The comment I picked up on was that we were accused of playing 'boring Rugby'.

..... must have bored the pants off them !

Xa

We were just boring holes in the defence!

Exciting game though!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Xaph Yes there was some, quite a lot. It mostly came about I think because England won a game just on Jonny Wilkinson's kicking 3 pointers. But if you were to ask the Aussie public or coaching staff if they would like him in the Aussie team you would have a YES answer before the question was finished. FF you didnt finish off what you wrote. Dr S only thing that would have made it more fitting as a grand final would be if Oz had been able to retain possession until the end of extra time and then gone into sudden death time. That would have been some thing no matter who won. Jeff

I guess it was best if they were talking about Johnnie's boots and not your boots. Imagin how you would feel if your image, thigh boots and all, appeared on the "megatron" scoreboard. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.